Albert Finch Ministry

"Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them." - Hebrews 7:25

Today, as we carry on the activities of our lives, Jesus Christ is praying for us. Tonight, as we sleep throughout the long darkness, Jesus Christ is praying for us. Continual prayer is being offered at the throne of God on our behalf by none other than the eternal Son. You are being prayed for right now. I am being prayed for right now. We can rest in this work of the Son on our behalf.

"I know your ways; you are neither hot nor cold. How I wish you were either not or cold! But because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth." - Revelation 3:16

The Great Commission is not the Great Suggestion. It is a draft, a call-up. It is a priority, the basic requirement of every church. We might ask this question: Has a church any right to exist if it does not carry out the purpose for which it exists? To be called to His service, to wear the livery of Christ, is the proudest honor a person can know.

AFFIRMATIONS:

By keeping a pure heart, the journey through God's word is a journey where nothing is impossible for me!

I believe that I have access to His presence, His heart, His kingdom, His rest, and His revelation. He wants to share His secrets with me!

As I press into my prayer life, Jesus will go up before me to breakthrough any spiritual barriers that are keeping me from advancing in the spirit.

"I will pray with the Spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the Spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also." - 1 Corinthians 14:15

Thinking carefully about the attributes of God as we praise Him is a way of offering Him our minds. God's call to "Come before His presence with singing." but we should note that we are also to come before Him with grasp. Paul says: "I will sing with the spirit, and I will also sing with the understanding."

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 60

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service