Albert Finch Ministry

"...He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness....." - Psalm 23:3

You may feel a "quickening" or an urgency to do something you usually do not do. It is thrilling to think of how the Holy Spirit might be working out the details of a "witnessing" encounter.

"...The kingdom of God is within you....." - Luke 17:21

We receive little from the Holy Spirit if we perceive God living in a distant land somewhere. However, if we continually recognize and acknowledge His presence within our spirit, it becomes much easier to hear His voice.

"And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force." (Matthew 11:12)

Through intercession, we must labor and take the Kingdom message behind enemy lines by persevering in violent, forceful prayer. Satan is not going to hand souls over to us without resistance.

AFFIRMATIONS:

I ask the Lord to propel me into the next level of My growth and destiny. I am determined that I will cooperate with Him.

I quit fishing in the same waters I've been fishing in for so long. I go to new territories and get ready to catch more fish than I ever dreamed possible!

My true heart's desire is what attracts Him. Now He will show me how to bear fruit that remains for His Kingdom through my Christ calling.

"God put His stamp of ownership on you by giving you the Holy
Spirit he had promised...so that your minds may be opened to see His light, so that you will know what is the hope to which he has called you...and how very great is his power at work in us who believe. This power in us is the same as the mighty strength which he used when he raised Christ from death." - Ephesians 1:13,18-20

Shall we stop short of what He says we ought to be -- shall we cease to come into line with the Mind which is always thinking for our best -- shall we cease to humble ourselves before him who took the way of the cross for us -- shall we cease to withhold ourselves from Him.

Can a true believer come to God today without a cry to God to make them, as it were, flames of fire?

God shall endue you in that you won't be satisfied until you feel the very members of your body on fire with a Spirit-kindled PURPOSE.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 77

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service