1. That they will know Christ as Savior early in life.
Psalm 63:1, Timothy 3:15
2. That they will have a hatred for sin. Psalm 97:10
3. That they will be caught when guilty. Psalm 119:71
4. That they will be protected from the evil one in each area of their lives: spiritual, emotional, physical.
5. That they will have a responsible attitude in all their interpersonal relationships.
6. That they will respect those in authority over them.
7. That they will desire the right kind of friends and be protected from the wrong friends'
8. That they will be kept from the wrong mate and saved for the right one.
2 Corinthians 6:14-17
9. That they, as well as those they marry, will be kept pure until marriage.
1 Corinthians 6:18-20
10. That they will learn to totally submit to God and actively resist Satan in all circumstances.
11. That they will be single-hearted, willing to be sold out to Jesus Christ.
12. That they will be hedged in so that they cannot find their way to wrong people or wrong places and that the wrong people cannot find their way to them.
QUESTIONS TO ASK MYSELF:
What am I willing to do to affect the spiritual destiny of my children?
Am I willing to pray the above verses over my children every day?
ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY