Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I know the miracle of resurrection is for me -- That same power that raised Jesus from the dead enables me to rise out of my adverse circumstances and step into the purpose of God for my life.

Since the moment we first came to Christ, there has been an updraft of the Holy Spirit, a constant drawing from God lifting us upward toward the fullness of His Presence. Lets surrender to this wind of God and allow Him to carry us into our holy future (our destiny). - Francis Frangipane

The disciples did not just pray and sit around waiting for God to enter the "playing field" to convert the world on His own. They went out into the world so that the Holy Spirit might go into the World. - Reinhard Bonnke

"The Lord worked with them." - Mark 16:20

Prayer, Bible study, and fasting are ways of refocusing our mind's attention away from the voice of this world and back to the voice of our Shepherd who is constantly communicating with our spirits. If we fail to renew our minds, we can live our entire time on earth without experiencing the abundant life that Jesus provided for us. - Andrew Wommack

When the Lord Jesus was on the cross, He had authority to come down if He so wished. By the same token, those who are crucified with the Lord can let their old man come down from the cross, if they so choose. - Watchman Nee

Affirmation: Since God rules in my heart and Jesus is Lord of my life, the Kingdom of God continually flows out of me and takes control over the things coming against me.

The best warfare to engage in against the devil is to magnify the Lord Jesus in your life. The Bible declares, "Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered..." Psalm 68:1 - Joseph Prince

Worship is the spiritual equivalent of the power of magnification. When you begin to worship, you ascend to join the Object of your adoration. If you are soaring in His presence, then you are looking down on your problems. - Tommy Tenney

"Oh, magnify the Lord with me." - Psalm 34:3

If we would pray more for others, promote what God is doing though others rather than ourselves, then the Lord would begin to promote us. - Rick Joyner

If you expect a glass of water from God, He will provide it for you! If you expect a healing from God, He will provide it for you. - Norvel Hayes

Affirmation: As I speak the Word to my spirit, I am strengthened and encouraged by God.

Set aside the things of time, and seek those of eternity; for what are the things of time but deceits? And how can any creature help you. - Thomas a Kempis

Times of difficulty give us an opportunity we don't have otherwise, and that is the opportunity to demonstrate sacrificial love to Him by ministering to him instead of attending to our pressing needs. This is what makes strengthening yourself in the Lord completely opposed to self-sufficiency. - Bill Johnson

"Strengthen me according to thy word...I have chosen the way of faithfulness." - Psalm 119:28,30

Guard your eyes, since they are the windows through which sin enters into the soul. Never look curiously on those things which are contrary to modesty, even slightly. - John Bosco

Go for souls, and go for the worst. - William Booth

Views: 17

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service