Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmations: The Word dictates what is in my heart. God gave me vision so I would not have to live by what I see.

Having faith in God means having faith that God is always what He has been. Whatever He does once shows what He is like forever. - Reinhard Bonnke

Unless we enter into our eternal identities (our destiny), we will not become instruments for noble purposes. We will not be useful to God. - Shawn Bolz

"We are workers together with God." - 2 Corinthians 6:1

The inner sense of compassion is one of the clearest indications from the Lord that this is a prayer project for you. - Richard Foster

The man of prayer finds his happiness in continually creating, searching, being with Christ. - Roger of Taize

Affirmations: The Lord wants me to rooted in Him, not rooted in my idea about Him.

We are all involved. To each of us comes this call: "Come follow me! Ye shall be witnesses unto me!" Each Christian has a story worth telling, and an opportunity to approach another person in a unique way. - Ros Rinker

Rather than the cry for security, we need to hear more of the cry for revelation. This cry is necessary simply because we are safer in the realm of God's way with us than in being encumbered in the way of the world. - Charles Ringma

"That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him." - Ephesians 1:17

The further we go in Christ, the simpler we become, and the clearer our focus that Jesus is all. - James Goll

We cannot possibly let ourselves get frozen into regarding everyone we do not know as an absolute stranger. - Albert Schweitzer

Affirmation: I thank God that he grants me according to the riches of His glory, that I am strengthened with might, by His Spirit, in my inner man.

When the worship leader or pastor steps up to a microphone and says, "It's time to pray," or "It's time to worship," we should know that in that moment the eternal law of sowing and reaping is activated. - Tommy Tenney

We are all anointed for the discipleship of new believers as we follow the Spirit's leading. - Patricia King

"It is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure." Philippians 2:13

God does not see us in ourselves - He sees is in Christ. He does not see us, He sees Christ in us. If we really believed that, we would be delivered from ourselves and would indeed be triumphant Christians. - T. Austin-Sparks

All life is growth. This is especially true of the spiritual life. It continually grows. To stand still, to look back is death. - Herbert Slade

Views: 9

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service