Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation:  He has raised me up with Jesus and seated me in heavenly places. He has given me His name. His Blood, His Authority. His Power. His Spirit.

One of the dimensions of living the way of Christ, besides living a life of love, forgiveness, and service is embracing the spirituality of DOWNWARD MOBILITY. This is a willingness to modify our career, change our location, or whatever other sacrifices we are called to make, for the sake of following Christ's purpose for our life (our destiny). - Henri Nouwen

As I pray, it is the Crucified Christ who comes to walk with me and in whose power I live. - Andrew Murray

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you." - John 15:7

Are you willing to spend and be spent; not seeking to be ministered unto, but to minister? - Oswald Chambers

God gives each believer the gifts he needs to reach the destiny God has for him. - John Bevere

Affirmation: I confess today that I yield my heart to God's word so that right thinking, right believing, and right speaking becomes a way of life for me.

The Lord will allow a challenge to occur in our life so that we are provoked to rise up and remain on guard! We must not allow a spirit of slumber to overtake us. - Sandie Freed

Why are we so lackadaisical in our search for God? One possible answer is that we have yet to experience the beauty and power of God's manifest presence. Therefore, we don't understand that the reward of our seeking is worth every bit of our effort, and more. - Myles Munroe

"One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in His temple." - Psalm 27:4

The peace of God, or the absence of His peace in your spirit, is the voice of the Lord. It is clearly one way He communicates to every child of God. - Steve Sampson

Who is He that you should hunger and thirst for Him and set aside time to seek Him diligently? - Mike Bickle

Affirmation: I draw closer, week by week, to knowing and loving Jesus Christ.

Many are attached, as if by chains, to things they can never really own. I want you to know how to live in such a way that you are free from soulish attachments to anything this world has to offer. - John of the Cross

When we allow grace for the failures of others we will also reap grace for our own shortcomings, Instead of criticizing others we will look at them through the "new wine" of grace. - Paul Keith Davis

Truly, truly I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink His blood, you have no life in you." John 6:53

Those who abide in Jesus will know the anointing and will flow in it (John 15). We plug in through intimacy, fellowship, and communion with Him. In so doing, our roots grow deep and so we become deeply rooted in Him. - Keith Miller

We must pray for those we know are lost for their hearts to be seasoned by God, so they can be drawn by the Holy Spirit to receive the Lord as their personal Savior. Let us release the Holy Spirit's action, through prayer to draw all people to the Father. - John Mark Pool

Views: 15

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service