Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I persist in prayer with God until the substance of God's Kingdom is not merely a doctrine but a functional reality in my life.

As you respond by faith to your calling, initially you might feel insecure,vulnerable,fearful, and weak. Most men of God in the Bible who responded to there respective calls initially felt the same way. - Dennis Cramer

"God has given to each man a liberal measure of faith." - Romans 12:3

God has given you potential. Unless you make demands on it, you will die with it. - Myles Munroe

Like Paul, we must resist people-pleasing. Once satan identifies this weakness in people, he uses it against them to keep them ineffective. - Sean Smith

Now let us do something beautiful for God. - Mother Teresa

Affirmation: I determine that I am going to seek manna from heaven the first thing every day. I am drawn to the One who is the true manna.

The more a pastor teaches and preaches on the gifts of the Spirit, the more they will come into manifestation. - Norvel Hayes

True faith is not altered by disappointment; it is strengthened. It will always turn the bitter waters of disappointment into the sweet waters of advancement (Ex. 15:26). When disappointment results in complaining the destroyer of our faith has been released and our vision will become clouded. - Rick Joyner

"The Lord showed Moses a tree, and he threw it into the water, and the water became sweet." - Exodus 15:25

Silence before the Word leads to right hearing and thus also to right speaking of the Word of God at the right time. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Prayer is an exercise of the spirit, as thought is of the mind. - Mary F. Smith

Affirmation: I am renewed in the spirit of my mind: and I put on the new man, which after God has created in righteousness and true holiness.

Leave the broken, irreversible past in God's hands, & step out into the invincible future with Him. - Oswald Chambers

Imagination often opens the door to faith. If God shows us a shattered marriage whole or a sick person well, it helps us to believe that it will be so. - Richard Foster

"My life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus"...- Acts 20:24

God is a dreamer and He is looking for people who will dream His dreams with Him. They think outside of man-made boxes and dare to forge ahead. - Bill Johnson

The measure of a life, after all, is not its duration, but it's donation -- C. S. Lewis

Views: 14

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service