Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I don't sit around waiting for God to produce my harvest. I find precious promises from the Word of God and plant them in my heart and in my life.

Our vision is linked with our calling. If you feel you have not defined the vision God has for you in this season of your life, ask Him to clarify your call. Out of that call, allow Him to define your vision and show you the direction you are to take. - Chuck Pierce

It is the Christian's calling to be a priest unto God. Sadly, though this is the calling, many believers forsake this high privilege and degenerate into the lower classes. - Watchman Nee

"Feed My Sheep." - John 21:17

If I love my Lord I have to FEED HIS SHEEP. There is no relief and no release from this commission. Beware of counterfeiting the love of God by working along the line of natural human sympathy. - Oswald Chambers

When you have an important decision to make, pray and fast. Jesus wants us to operate in the way He operated; much time in communion and love with the Father, and much accomplished for the Kingdom. - Myles Munroe

Affirmation: I watch over my heart and mind to keep it moist, watered with the Word, and free from the weeds of unforgiveness, doubt, fear, and discouragement.

One might well ask, whether the feebleness of our desires for God, the Holy Spirit, and for all the fullness of Christ, is not the cause of our so little praying. - E. M. Bounds

The Spirit of wisdom gives you ability that is beyond your ability. It is the creative ability to flow in the thing He is asking you to do. - Keith Miller

"That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him." - Ephesians 1:17

I make it my business only to persevere in His holy presence (the inexpressible sweetness which I taste and experience there) -- an habitual, silent, and secret conversation of the soul with God, which often cause me joys and raptures inwardly, and sometimes also outwardly. - Brother Lawrence

"Hath God indeed said ye shall not eat of every tree in the garden?" This was the beginning of reasoning about the things of God. - William Law

Affirmation: Jesus knows my name. Jesus loves me personally. Jesus gave all for me. Jesus deserves all from me.

Never cling to the things of this life, no matter how important they seem to you. Trust completely in God. View each moment as if it were the whole sweep of eternity. - Francois Fenelon

He loved us enough to leave His Father in Heaven, and He expects no less from us - asking us to abandon all other loves for Him. As His followers, we are to treat everything else as lesser in comparison to Him, the greater. - Shawn Bolz

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters - yes, even his own life - he cannot be my disciple. - Luke 14:26

There is no middle road. You are either righteous by God's unmerited favor or you are trying to merit righteousness with your own works. - Joseph Prince

Lord, make me a tabernacle for Your Spirit like the tabernacle of old. Fill me with Your Shekinah glory. Amen. - William J. Seymour (December 1906)

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GLORY TO THE KING OF KINS AND LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD..SAVIOUR OF MY SOUL..HALLELUJAH.  WE CANNOT SAVE OUR SELVES AND MANY IN THIS WORLD THINK THAT  THEY CAN..ALL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE SON TO GET TO THE FATHER AND NO MAN KNOWETH THE FATHER ONLY THE SON KNOWETH HIM AMEN AND GLORY ...GLORY TO THE TRINITY...THE FATHER..SON..AND HOLY GHOST. AMEN.

I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR MESSAGES HERE ON THE SIGHT AND AM HAPPY TO KNOW YOU AND THAT HYOU STAND FOR WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS...I AM A NEW MWMBER SINCE LAST NIGHT AND AM HAPPY TO GET TO KNOW YOU.....I SEE THAT  MY KENNETH KALULE IS A PART OF YOUR FELLOWSHI[ AS WELL . THE ORPHANAGE IS NOW NAMED AFTER ME...CAMPBELL...I AM VERY PROUD TO BE A PART OF THAT ORPHANAGE AND KENNYS LIFE. I PRAY THAT YOUR MINISTRY FRIENDS WILL HELP HIM FOR HE IS IN NEED OF MUCH RIGHT NOW. I WILL WRITE YHOU LATER IN PERSONAL AND SHARE WITH YOU OF  KMY HOPE FOR THE CHILDREN IN THE ORPHANAGE. PLEASE PRAY FOR KENNETH DAILYH PASTOR FINCH AND I WILL OF COURSE BE PRAYING FOR THIS MINISTRY HERE. IN JESUS NAME GODS BLESSINGS OVER U AND THIS MINISTRY. AMEN AND AMEN

PS. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I AM SUPPOSE TO DO ON THE PAGE THAT I WRITE ON BESIDE THE PAGE WITH MY NAME ON IT WHERE THE CHAT IS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THIS NEW TO ME AND I WANT TO BE A PRAYHER WARRIOR ,ALSO TALKING TO PEOPLE TOO. AMEN AND BLESSINGS.  IN ALL SINCERITY AND GODS LOVE, VIRGINIA CAMPBELL MEADE

virginia campbell meade said:

GLORY TO THE KING OF KINS AND LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD..SAVIOUR OF MY SOUL..HALLELUJAH.  WE CANNOT SAVE OUR SELVES AND MANY IN THIS WORLD THINK THAT  THEY CAN..ALL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE SON TO GET TO THE FATHER AND NO MAN KNOWETH THE FATHER ONLY THE SON KNOWETH HIM AMEN AND GLORY ...GLORY TO THE TRINITY...THE FATHER..SON..AND HOLY GHOST. AMEN.

I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR MESSAGES HERE ON THE SIGHT AND AM HAPPY TO KNOW YOU AND THAT HYOU STAND FOR WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS...I AM A NEW MWMBER SINCE LAST NIGHT AND AM HAPPY TO GET TO KNOW YOU.....I SEE THAT  MY KENNETH KALULE IS A PART OF YOUR FELLOWSHI[ AS WELL . THE ORPHANAGE IS NOW NAMED AFTER ME...CAMPBELL...I AM VERY PROUD TO BE A PART OF THAT ORPHANAGE AND KENNYS LIFE. I PRAY THAT YOUR MINISTRY FRIENDS WILL HELP HIM FOR HE IS IN NEED OF MUCH RIGHT NOW. I WILL WRITE YHOU LATER IN PERSONAL AND SHARE WITH YOU OF  KMY HOPE FOR THE CHILDREN IN THE ORPHANAGE. PLEASE PRAY FOR KENNETH DAILYH PASTOR FINCH AND I WILL OF COURSE BE PRAYING FOR THIS MINISTRY HERE. IN JESUS NAME GODS BLESSINGS OVER U AND THIS MINISTRY. AMEN AND AMEN

PS. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I AM SUPPOSE TO DO ON THE PAGE THAT I WRITE ON BESIDE THE PAGE WITH MY NAME ON IT WHERE THE CHAT IS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THIS NEW TO ME AND I WANT TO BE A PRAYHER WARRIOR ,ALSO TALKING TO PEOPLE TOO. AMEN AND BLESSINGS.  IN ALL SINCERITY AND GODS LOVE, VIRGINIA CAMPBELL MEADE

Amen lets give praise to the Lord

His anger lasts only a moment His goodness for a life time

lets thank Him for His constant love

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service