Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I remember that when Jesus arose, I arose. When He came out of hell and defeated the enemy, I came out of hell and defeated the enemy. His victory is my victory because I am in Him.

The degree to which I will abide in Him will be determined by the degree to which I behold the power of His resurrection. - Chuck Pierce

Only he who allows himself to be found in Jesus Christ, in His incarnation, His cross, and His resurrection, is with God and God with him. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life." - John 3:14,15

The serpent lifted up in the wilderness (Numbers 21:6) was the symbol of the judgement of God. The judgement and curse of God which rested upon the rebellious people were transferred to that serpent. It was transfixed to the cross, carrying the curse and the judgment of God upon itself for the people, and whosoever looked to the serpent was saved. - T- Austin-Sparks

Get free from everything that hinders your ability to hear, see, touch or walk with God. It's time to come forth in resurrection power! - B. Breathitt

Affirmation: I was created for glory. I am commissioned to be like Jesus, and He is glorious!

What's holding you back from being all that you can be in Christ Jesus? - Keith Miller

You have resurrection power attached to your prayer life! You can look to things that are absolutely dead and pray forth eternal LIFE! The same power in us is the same potency God demonstrated when He raised Jesus out of the grave. - Francis Frangipane

"His power at work in us who believe. This power in us is the same as the mighty strength which He used when He raised Christ form death...." - Ephesians 1:20

His resurrection opens a clear way for man to escape from that no-way-out life and that no-way-through life, into the fullness of Christ. - T. Austin-Sparks

When the Lord Jesus was on the cross, He had authority to come down if He so wished. By the same token, those who are crucified with the Lord can let their old man come down from the cross, if they so choose. - Watchman Nee

Affirmation: God has given me the spiritual capability to hear my call - to distinguish it from all other distracting sounds.

Our job is to align our hearts with the reality of the victory of the Cross so that we can see His purposes & redemption at work in us and around us. Bill Johnson

God creates each of us by Christ Jesus to join Him in the work he does,the good work He has gotten ready for us to do, work we had better be doing. - Ephesians 2:10

Crucifixion of the will is not obliteration of the will. Crucifixion always has resurrection tied to it. - Richard Foster

Prayer is a form of crucifixion, of our fellowship with Christ's cross, of our giving up our flesh to the death. - Andrew Murray

Live in the world as if God and your soul only were in it; that your heart may be captive to no earthly thing. - John of The Cross

Views: 6

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service