Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: The Holy Spirit indwells me, and I have God's Word. I use it to frame my world.

The "sound" of your Godly calling (destiny) should be nothing less than the driving force behind how you live your entire life. - Dennis Cramer

Do you desire that Christ should dwell in your heart by faith? - Smith Wigglesworth

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any on hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me." - Revelation 3:20

Without the gate-opener of praise and thanksgiving, we are left in a place of stagnation. The river of God's Life is dammed up because of our lack of appreciation for what He has done and is doing. - John Belt

How do your earthly relationships reflect your relationship with God? What do they reveal about how you are treating Him? - Shawn Bolz

Affirmation: I speak life into my circumstances. I go to the Word of God to find out what he has to say about me and my situation, and I say what He says.

Prayer is love. To love God is to seek His presence, to seek intimacy and union. (You do not love God if you do not want to spend time with Him.) Love is also communication. (You do not love God if you do not want to talk with Him and get to know Him better.) - Peter Kreeft

Religious perfectionism misses the essence of the message of the gospel. The gospel is good news. The good news is that we have been called into relationship with God, not a religious performance. - Steve Sampson.

"May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and love of God, and the fellowship (communion) of the Holy Spirit be with you all." - 2 Corinthians 13:14

Prayer is when you turn away from the world and are preoccupied with the things of God. "Koinonia" (fellowship,communion) is when you turn away from the things of God and are preoccupied with God Himself. - Jerry Coulter

As we go inward in growing communion with Him, we learn how to call forth the living water within us and release it in an outward flood that transforms lives. - James Goll

Affirmation: I plant the Word of God in my heart which will produce my miracle.

"Then He said 'Let me go, for the day is breaking.' But Jacob said, 'I will not let you go, unless you bless me.'" - Genesis 32:26

Persevere against any and all difficulties which confront you in your seeking to collect your internal being. Do not desist until that bright sun of the Lord's internal light begins to appear within you. Be steadfast until the Lord gives your spirit His blessing. - Michael Molinos

When we live outside of self-denial, we demand that things go our way. When they do not, re revert to self-pity. Jesus made it quite clear that self-denial is the only sure way to love ourselves. - Richard Foster

"He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for my sake will find it." - Matthew 10:39

May the brilliancy of the King's face shine upon you in a great way, and may you reflect His light--the light that releases the manifold wisdom of God through your life! -- Keith Miller

Views: 15

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service