Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: Through prayer I know His presence continually. I am called to be His dwelling place.

The central message of Christianity is: "What are you waiting for? Believe now in the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ. Everything is finished. He has already taken care of your sins! This is the very essence of the crucifixion and the resurrection. - Ros Rinker

God, Himself, has given you a generous measure of faith. He has deposited within you the precious amount, degree, size, and portion necessary to fulfill your calling with great success. - Dennis Cramer

"Give yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life, and surrender your whole being to Him to be used for righteous purposes." - Romans 6:13

You, beloved, live and operate in the supernatural realm! The Lord Jesus is with you 100 %! You are a successful person! -- Joseph Prince

Shake the dust from your past, and move forward in His promises -- Kay Arthur

Affirmation: I was created for glory. I am commissioned to be like Him, and He is glorious!

Never tell a person something can't be done, because God may have been waiting for centuries for someone ignorant enough to believe that the impossible could be possible. - Myles Munroe

Good feelings will not free us. Ecstatic experiences will not free us. Getting "high on Jesus" will not free us. Without a knowledge of the truth, we will not be free. - Richard Foster

"You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free." - John 8:32

Information overload can become a huge barrier to your God-given dreams, leaving little time for intimacy and communication with the One who seeks to bring those seeds inside you to greatness. - Steve Munsey

Am I spending time in His presence? Everything depends on this. -- Andrew Murray

Affirmation: I present my body as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is my reasonable service.

The Holy Spirit is given to make us witnesses, and His own work is to highlight the work of Christ and actuate it in human lives. If we want to move in the Spirit, we need to get into that kind of activity because that is what He is doing. - Reinhard Bonnke

"But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be my witnesses .... to the end of the earth." - Acts 1:8

Those who intentionally ignore elements of Scripture that are outside of their experience and teach others to do the same rarely have the profound encounters with God and the corresponding miracles taking place in their lives. - Bill Johnson

Deeper prayer: A simple vision of God, seeing Him and loving Him (and very gently rejecting all the images which come into your mind). Everything within you is collected, centered and fixed wholly on Him. - Michael Molinos

The more we receive in silent prayer, the more we can give in active life. -- Malcolm Muggeridge

Views: 10

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service