Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: The Holy Spirit works mightily in me, giving me all the power I need to resist every assault the devil tries to bring against me.

In the wilderness, the nation of Israel looked differently from all the other nations because of the presence of God with them -- the pillar of fire. Pentecost was God's fiery kiss of love, searing and sealing His Bride, which moved the pillar of fire from being with us to now being in us. - T. A. Lewis

God wants to lead us to the place where we live entirely by His Spirit, because outside of the Holy Spirit there is no life. All that is outside of God's Spirit is dead. - Watchman Nee

"This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh." - Galatians 5:16

Ask God for the rock to pour out a river of counsel in your life. Imagine rivers of oil - not just a little vial, but rivers. - Keith Miller

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." - Psalm 119:105

Many believers strive in the natural to see the promises of God brought to pass but it's only as we access heavenly realms and enter into divine friendship with God that our promises are fulfilled. - Ryan Wyatt

Affirmation: I was created for glory. I am commissioned to be like Him, and He is glorious!

One of the greatest threats of the generation that we live in is that we may become like our environment. Any individual or church that doesn't wake up and WITNESS will soon become a shared commodity of what surrounds it. - Sean Smith

True born-again believers won't settle for what presently exists because they see how much more is available. Jesus's life demonstrates that there is more. And to pull us into our DESTINY, He said, "Greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father." (John 14:12) - Bill Johnson

Jesus came so that His Blood may cover our sins. His grace and mercy overflow to us so that we may be all that He has created us to be. He is determined to help us find our DESTINY into His perfect plan for us. His grace has made it possible for us to see our destines fulfilled. - John Belt

Our calling is a heavenly calling, unto a heavenly life: not after this life, but NOW. - T. Austin-Sparks

Affirmation: Through prayer I know His presence continually. I am called to be His dwelling place.

Fasting is a powerful weapon of spiritual warfare and an indispensable aid for entering into intimacy with God. - James Goll

To fear God is to love him above all else! It is an infallible truth that if we do not fear God, we will be afraid of Him at the revelation of His glory and draw back. - John Bevere

"Do not fear; for God has come to prove you, and that the fear of Him may be before your eyes, that you may not sin. And the people stood afar off, while Moses drew near to the thick cloud where God was." - Exodus 20:20,21

If we are really His temple, and His Spirit abides in us, we would see Him in all that we do, and the reality of His presence would actually be greater than that which we are seeing with our physical eyes. - Rick Joyner

"If I love God alone, I will desire God alone. If I love God alone for Himself alone, with no thought of self, the my desire will be in Him alone. Later, to be sure, whatever comes from WITHIN will be pure and without selfish motive." - Jeanne Guyon

Views: 6

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service