Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I embrace the life of faith which has its anchor in the unseen realm. I am not limited by my natural sight.

There are many who have "gifts of God" and they are lying dormant in their lives, and there is no value for the Kingdom of God through them because they have no faith in God to exercise the gifts and get the benefit from them. - John Lake

He invites us to prepare for eternity while living on earth in the destiny He has purposed in us. If we are faithful and obedient now, we begin to prove ourselves faithful for what we will receive in Heaven (Mat. 13:52). - Chuck Pierce

God's dynamite (dunamis) power reigns and rules by the strength of the Holy Spirit in our inner man, standing strong and firm in the things of the Lord. - Keith Miller

"Be strengthened with might through His Spirit.." Ephesians 3:16

Many of our breakthroughs are about to come forth because, like Hannah (1 Samuel 1), we are being provoked in order to give birth to our destiny! God will allow provoking to get us to "do"! He knows also that to be effective "doers," we must also be "abiders." - S. Freed

Affirmation: I don't cave in, I don't faint - instead, I go the throne of grace - I go boldly in the name of Jesus and get the help I need.

The most radical social teaching of Jesus was his total reversal of the contemporary notion of greatness. Leadership is found in becoming the servant of all. Power is discovered in submission. The foremost symbol of this radical servanthood is the cross. - Richard Foster

"He (Jesus) humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, even death on a cross." - Philippians 2:8

Go beyond your natural mind. Drink deeper. Ask the Lord to help you. Be encouraged into a life of simple worship. - John Belt

If you want to learn something that will really help you, learn to see yourself as God sees you and not as you see yourself in the distorted mirror of your own self-importance. - Thomas a Kempis

"Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the GIFT OF GOD, which is in thee ......" - 2 Timothy 1:6

Affirmation: I make a fresh commitment to walk in union with God. I give my attention to His Spirit in my inner man.

We must pray for those we know are lost for their hearts to be seasoned by God, so they can be drawn by the Holy Spirit to receive the Lord as their personal Savior. Let us release the Holy Spirit's action, through prayer to draw all people to the Father. - John Mark Pool

The evil spirit of fear robs your faith because it pries and tortures the natural part of you -- then you begin to lean towards the natural because faith isn't a part of you. And the moment that you do, you will be cut off from the supernatural. You will be cut off from God. - Norvel Hayes.

"It is impossible to please God without faith." - Hebrews 11:6

You cannot sit at the Lord's feet while you are running around on your own feet. Stop being Martha, if you don't, you cannot be Mary (Luke 10:38-41) - Peter Kreeft

Just say, "I want to know You more deeply than I've ever know You, God. God, I want to know You and Your ways." - Kathryn Kuhlman

Views: 15

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service