Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: The glory of the Lord has risen upon me. I express radiance as my heart thrills and rejoices.

We can control the passion and intensity with which we live our lives. To get the fruitful life that God has purposed for you, you must go out on a limb away from the ordinary and complacent. - Sean Smith

If we want to be co-laborers with Jesus, fulfilling His purpose for our life, we must step out of the comfort zone and move into the life of faith where our only source is the invisible God and the integrity of His word. He said we cannot be His disciples if we don't do this. - Mike Bickle

"If anyone wishes to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me." - Luke 9:23

The daily walk in the un-christian world is the crucible which tests the Christian's meditative life - has it lodged the Word of God so securely and deeply in his heart that it holds and fortifies him, impelling him to active love, to obedience to good works? - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

The adventure of living has not really begun until we begin to stand on our faith legs and claim the resources of our God. - Catherine Marshall

Affirmation: I keep the Word before me until I receive a revelation of Jesus as my healer or my deliverer or whatever I need Him to be.

In the process of asking for your heart's desires you discover the grief God bears. But not just any grief; it is that sorrow which you are uniquely equipped to heal (your calling). - Mario Murillo

The way to overcome the spiritual powers that come against us through people is to turn the other cheek. This makes the demons flee in terror. We cannot win a spiritual battle with carnal weapons. - Andrew Wommack

"For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God....." - 2 Corinthians 10:4

Beware lest your sense of unworthiness becomes a smoke screen for unbelief! Even now, the Holy Spirit is descending, hovering, and brooding over you. Shake yourself from the depression in which circumstances have kept you! You are standing at the threshold of God's glory! - Francis Frangipane

Even in the midst of my daily schedule I can call out to God. - Andrew Murray

Affirmation: I refuse to settle for a shallow mental understanding of Jesus.

If in the church people strive to be great, this is bringing the values of the world into the church. - Watchman Nee

Jesus needed frequent retreat and solitude to do his work. Yet we somehow think we can do without what he deemed essential. - Richard Foster

"In the morning, a great while before day, He rose and went out to a lone place" - Mark 1:35

Be resurrected from death and set free to run after the Lord; when we can hear, see and run after the Lord, He will lead us on a new path. - B. Breathitt

The only ultimate disaster that can befall us is to feel ourselves at home on this earth. - Malcolm Muggeridge

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it is awonderfull message that the holy spirit has for us his people .If we dont keep oursedlves all alert in heart we dontf belong on this earth the enemy may lure to be asleep .Pray for me and my church that we may awake waiting for our lord jesus .

Brother Andrew,

I will pray for you and your church that you may be given the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him and that the eyes of your understanding might be enlightened, that you and the other church members will know the hope of their calling. -- In Jesus name -- Amen

As ever in Christ Jesus,

Albert

Andrew Wekesa Wafula said:

it is awonderfull message that the holy spirit has for us his people .If we dont keep oursedlves all alert in heart we dontf belong on this earth the enemy may lure to be asleep .Pray for me and my church that we may awake waiting for our lord jesus .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service