Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: God has put something inside of me and He wants it to flow out. The more it flows out, the more life It's going to bring.

Jesus willingly bore the sins and sickness of the world and willingly laid down His life for us. All for the sake of love, because He is willing and thinks we're worth it. God is willing and He is asking us to be willing; to be a willing vessel through which He can manifest Himself to and through the DESTINY here on earth He has prepared for us. - T. A. Lewis

Meditating on the promises of God is something we can do in order to determine where we're going in life. When we declare the Word over our own life and prophesy our own DESTINY in agreement with Him, we release the anointing of the Spirit in a greater measure to bring the Word to pass. - Bill Johnson

"...you shall meditate on it day and night....for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success." - Joshua 1:8

Just as Jesus Christ was the human body through which the living Spirit was ministered to mankind, so God has arranged that the believer who is alive with the Spirit of the living God, should minister that quickening life to another and thereby become a co-partner, a co-laborer together with God, - John Lake

There may be seemingly insurmountable obstacles that prevent you from accomplishing that which God as set out for you to do. God will smash through and break into pieces the gates of bronze! Are you imprisoned by inescapable bars of iron? God will cut them! Get ready. - Keith Miller

Affirmation: I press into a renewed hunger for things yet to be seen. I pursue Jesus with reckless abandon.

The highest purpose of a man or woman's soul is to be transformed into the spiritual likeness of Christ which necessitates a change in the soul's substance. - John of the Cross

You have the power to influence things in both realms of earth and heaven. You may never have imagined that you possess that kind of power. But Jesus says you do. - Myles Munroe

"I will give to you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." - Matthew 16:19

As we respond to the deeper working of the Holy Spirit, we become intensely spiritually hungry, and become aware that we are being called apart to the Lord Himself. - Taylor Wade

The gospel is not something you can learn as a statement to be memorized. It is not just information; it is the voice of truth amplified in your soul -- it is a dynamic, life-giving force. - Reinhard Bonnke

Affirmation: I release love every moment into every situation, every prayer and every thought until it totally consumes my life.

The temptation, when we first pray about something is to lose heart, or give up. But God will speak clearly to us if we press into Him. Often it is necessary to pray until you feel (and know) your spirit is breaking through. - Steve Sampson

How do we know what part of our thoughts or decisions is from God and what part is our own? We cannot know by looking within ourselves. This is the work of the Word. (Heb. 4:12) - Watchman Nee

"For the Word of God is sharper than a two-edged sword and alone is able to divide between what is of the soul and of the spirit, and to discern between the thoughts and intents of the heart." - Hebrews 4:12

There is power in praying for others unlike that of any other selfless act. - Che Ahn

One might well ask, whether the feebleness of our desires for God, the Holy Spirit, and for all the fullness of Christ, is not the cause of our so little praying. - E. M. Bounds

Views: 8

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service