Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: That same Power that raised Jesus from the dead, enables me to rise out of my adverse circumstances and step into the purposes of God for my life.

Get ready to go to a new level of walking more deeply with Him. Spirit to spirit, deep to deep, and let Him refresh you now with His rain knowing that He who made and formed you will establish you in your destiny and calling! -- Keith Miller

As we lay down our own plans and yield completely to Him day by day, the Scriptures promise that we will receive power from on high to be witnesses "to the end of the earth." - Steve Munsey

This is what our hope longs for eternally - to be fully united with Jesus. - Shawn Bolz

The letter of the Law leads to the death of the soul; the Spirit of God alone can give life to the soul." - 2 Corinthians 3:6

I resolved that I would succeed better this year with filling every minute full of the thought of God than I succeeded last year. - Frank Laubach

Affirmation: As I speak the Word to my spirit, I am strengthened and encouraged by God.

A friend grows in favor by embracing a life of obedience, motivated by passion for Him and Him alone. - Bill Johnson

Knowing how He views us in Christ will strengthen the inner man and demolish satan's strongholds. - Mike Bickle

For the weapons of our warfare are not worldly but have divine power to destroy strongholds. - 2 Corinthians 10:4

It was not the ministry that made life worthwhile. It was my journey of watching the faithfulness of God all my days. - Corrie ten Boom

If you do not know that life is war, you will not know what prayer is for. In the Christian life, life is war, a spiritual battle that happens to us from the day we are born to the day we die. - John Piper

Affirmation: As I take one step beyond my own limits, God will give me victory and success as I tap into his mighty power.

Let us never stop praying what has become one of the great prophetic prayers of our times -- MORE LORD! - Rick Joyner

Whatever our concern with the fabric of moral life and the issues of society, the call of Christ to preach the gospel to all creatures must still be our ultimate objective. - Reinhard Bonnke

"....Until Christ be formed in you." - Galatians 4:19

All Christians, without exception, have roles that parallel most of the gifts. For example, not all Christians have the gift of an evangelist, but all have the role of being witnesses for Christ and leading people to the Lord. - Peter Wagner

Settle yourself in solitude and you will come upon Him in yourself. - Teresa of Avila

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THE MORE WE FIGHT IN CHANGE THE MORE POWER 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service