Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I confess that God is filling me with supernatural endurance to abide until I have successfully completed the assignment He asked me to do.

The beginning of love for the brethren is learning to listen to them. It is God's love for us that He not only gives us His Word but also lends us His ear. So it is His work that we do for our brother when we learn to listen to him. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Faith is spelled R-I-S-K, and it is faith that pleases God. - Che Ahn

And without faith it is impossible to please Him. For whoever would draw near to God must believe that He exists and the he rewards those who seek him. - Hebrews 11:6

There is no greater treasure that our salvation and the fellowship that we can now have with God, which results because He descended all the way to the cross for us. Therefore, let us voluntarily go to the cross every day, willingly offering all that we are and have. - Rick Joyner

Nothing more absurd can be imagined than wise, sublime, heavenly prayers and times of devotion added to a life of vanity and folly. - William Law

Affirmation: I confess that I wear my salvation tightly around my mind like a helmet. It doesn't matter how hard the devil tries to hack away at my mind, I still stand strong because I know what Jesus' death and resurrection purchased for me!

The spiritual life is that life of those who are reborn from above --who have received the Spirit of God. That life allows us to break out of our prison of human entanglements and sets us free for a life in God. - Henri Nouwen

Mary sat at the feet of Jesus until she knew her destiny. Once she knew the purpose of her life, then she could go do the dishes with Martha. - Chuck Pierce

Keep on growing in your knowledge and understanding. - Philippians 1:9

Praise based on faith thanks God for what He will do, before He does it. - Myles Munroe

We must wait for God, long, meekly, in the wind and wet, in the thunder and lightning, in the cold and the dark, Wait, and He will come. He never comes to those who do not wait. -- Frederick William Faber

Affirmation: God unites Himself with my spirit. This is the place where my spirit is completely possessed by God.

Jesus isn't coming for a church that's gritting her teeth, struggling to stay free from sin, secretly wishing she could indulge in a little immorality but abstaining because of being afraid of getting caught. No, Jesus is coming for a church passionately and utterly devoted to Him -- one that is free on the inside. - Mike Bickle

Imagine awakening every morning with the confidence of God's strength in you. And this strength in you according to His wealth, according to the riches of His glory, according to who He is. - Keith Miller

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13

New songs are good because you have to depend on God in order to get one. It will release the Spirit of wisdom and revelation on your life. Ask the Lord for a new song. - John Belt

I have found my heaven on earth, because heaven is God, and God is in my soul. -- Elizabeth of the Trinity

Views: 22

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service