Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I confess that the Holy Spirit is my partner! With Him as my helper I am getting better and better in prayer every day!

Where is the teacher who knows God, knows Him by being in love with Him? The most cynical and rebellious sinner will be silent before such a teacher. - Peter Kreeft

We must be a burning and shining people who know where we are headed, fixing our eyes on our destiny, if we are going to awaken broken and disillusioned hearts! - Sean Feucht

"Be strengthened with might through His Spirit.." Ephesians 3:16

Paul urges us to be so deeply rooted, so in union with Christ, that the impossible becomes possible, and the invisible becomes visible. - Keith Miller

What I know will help me. What I think I know will hurt me. It's the spirit of revelation that helps me know the difference. - Bill Johnson

Affirmation: I confess that I am following the voice of Jesus. I have been given spiritual power, spiritual weapons, and the wonderful word of God. I maintain the attitude that never gives in, never gives up, and never surrenders to defeat.

Jesus is waiting for you to stop struggling in your own attempts to somehow "deserve" His favor, and just depend on Him. - Joseph Prince

When you hear the still, small voice within, it is time to be silent. This voice is not a stranger to your spirit. Deep within you will learn to yield to God and to trust your Lord. - Francois Fenelon

"For God alone my soul waits in silence..." - Psalm 62:1

When traveling on a plane,train or a bus, sitting next to a stranger, how can you approach the subject of salvation? - Ros Rinker

To keep believing, you have to be planted. Plant yourself in a place where the Word is prevalent and the people around you are continually speaking and living it. - Myles Munroe

Affirmation: I confess that my character, attitude, and actions are being refined by the fire of God in my life.

Though we are legal citizens of God's kingdom, the boundary lines that we choose to reside within will, by our choice, define the domain (Gods or satans) which has jurisdiction in our lives. - Markus Bishop

With the weapons of worship and wielding the Word of His authority, we will war in the spirit to accomplish the purposes of God. He gives us all the backing we need to disciple others into a higher knowledge of Christ. - John Belt

"Therefore go and make disciples of all the nations..." - Matthew 28:19

Through a flood of words satan wants to reduce your relationship with God to a hollow religion, void of the reality of Christ's life. - Francis Frangipane

The whole sweep of the Book of Psalms is concerned with nothing more nor less that the petitions of the Lord's Prayer. In all our praying there remains only the prayer of Jesus Christ; this alone has the promise of fulfillment and frees us. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TONIGHT I SAID THIS LOVE THE LORD WITH ALL THE HEART, MIND SOUL, WHICH MEANS ALWAYS COMES 1FIRST IM GUILTY 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service