Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I speak God's words continually, and then watch the Holy Spirit blast the mountains of obstacles out of my way.

We are to become His resting place -- the place from which the exploits of Heaven are accomplished. When we learn to host the presence of the Lord we get more breakthroughs. That is a possibility for every believer every day. Lets commit ourselves to become the resting place for God. - Bill Johnson

The season has started, all the works that you have sown for God's Kingdom through the years will soon be made known to men. Take heart, for as you have sown with tears, you will soon reap with joy. - Ching Co

"May those who sow in tears reap with shouts of joy!" - Psalm 126:5

We stay so spiritually focused in the way that we are going that we miss God's assignment. At times God gives new assignments and new burdens. With a new assignment comes new anointing for that assignment. - Chuck Pierce

Everybody thinks of changing humanity and nobody thinks of changing himself. - Leo Tolstoy

Affirmation: I quit fishing in the same waters I've been fishing in for so long. I go to new territories and get ready to catch mega fish (Luke 5:4).

The "sound" of your Godly calling (destiny) should be nothing less than the driving force behind how you live your entire life. - Dennis Cramer

Faith must be a definite and specific request for the things asked for. It is not to be vague, indefinite, shadowy thing; it must be something more than an abstract belief in God willingness to do for us. - E. M. Bounds

Now, faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen. - Hebrews 11:1

God is waiting for you to cease doing! And once you have done this, He will begin. - Watchman Nee

Live in Christ, live in Christ, and the flesh need not fear death. - John Knox

Affirmation: What I think about the most will grow the strongest in me.

Decree and prophesy your future, this is the first step to living it out right now -- yield to the Holy Spirit, speak a word of life over yourself then take some kind of step into it in the natural. - John Belt

Praise becomes a sacrifice when you offer your praise to God just because He deserves it and asks you to do it. Praise from an obedient heart is the gift that pleases God the most. - Myles Munroe

"Praise Him for His mighty deeds; praise Him according to His exceeding greatness!" - Psalm 150:2

The Holy Spirit dwelling in us is compelling us to a higher place in Him. - Paul Keith Davis

Flood me with Your baptism that Your grace and fruit might be manifested in my life. Amen. - William J. Seymour (May 1908)

Views: 8

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service