Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: Since Jesus is one with me, He can reach out through my hands and fulfill His purposes in the earth.

You may be experiencing an urging or intense desire that God is stirring within you -- something you know that you need to step into immediately. Each time we respond to His urging it is one more advancement into our destiny. -- Sean Smith

"...that you may show forth the excellencies of Him." - 1 Peter 2:9. We are making a terrible mess of this business of revealing Christ, but He is taking great pains with us. -- T. Austin-Sparks

When a man begins to grow dull and lukewarm in spirit, even the smallest labor distresses him, and he eagerly welcomes any worldly comfort. - Thomas a Kempis

How deep is your longing for God? How would you describe your pursuit of God's fellowship? - Shawn Bolz

Affirmation: God does not want me "normal"; He wants me Christlike.

The greater part of the time we are in ourselves rather than in Him. That evidences that Christ has not yet secured control of our life. We recede, we draw back, we close up, we imprison our Lord. - John Lake

When we are called to follow Christ, we are summoned to an exclusive attachment to His person. When Christ calls a man, He bids him come and die. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

God wants you to see yourself the way He sees you - 'like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper" - Ps. 1:3. - Joseph Prince

Being in the center of God's purpose for your life is the safest place there is.- Mario Murillo

Crucifixion of the will is not obliteration of the will. Crucifixion always has resurrection tied to it. - Richard Foster

Affirmation: I am taking my eyes off the low road, and I'm headed for the high road of blessing God has planned for me!

Paul desired that they might be strengthened so that they could walk their destiny, meet temptations, and bear up under trial, according to God's glorious power and the exceeding greatness of His power. - Keith Miller

"Strengthened with all might (kratos) according to His glorious power (dunamis), for all patience and longsuffering with joy." - Colossians 1:11

Ahab's passivity (1 Kings 16) actually made room (released authority) for Jezebel's atrocities. When we also are passive, it opens the door to demonic control and persuasion! - Sandie Freed

The natural mind craves information where the spirit of man craves living revelation from God. The natural mind will bypass God and try to accomplish things by its own power - its soul power. This is just the worship of self. - John Belt

Lord, overwhelm me as You will, so that I may receive all that You desire to reveal to me. Amen - William J Seymour (May 1907)

Views: 7

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service