Albert Finch Ministry

Three times in the first verses of Joshua 1 the Lord tells Joshua, "Be strong and courageous."

Too many Believers today do not know where they fit in the Kingdom of God. One of the very first acts of every Christian should be to find out what God's PURPOSE for them is in this life. Before we can begin to please God with our works we must first find out what His PURPOSE is for us.

INTO ACTION:

Today, believe that God is taking you into a new future (His PURPOSE for your life) amidst all the pain and obstacles that are now standing between you and what God has promised. This PURPOSE becomes your identity. God is your passage-maker and He will never leave you alone in the crossing you are about to make.

"The most important thing is that I complete my mission, the work that the Lord Jesus gave me." - Acts 20:24

Views: 31

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service