Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I am no accident going somewhere to happen. My life isn't just a loose web of events and circumstances. God has specific plans for me.

To be too busy with God's work to commune with God, to be busy with doing church work without taking time to talk to God about His work, is the highway to backlsliding. - E. M. Bounds

We must go on to maturity. We must set our vision on the purpose (our destiny) for which we have been made a new creation. - Rick Joyner

"For all the promises of God in Christ are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us." - 2 Corinthians 1:20

As we begin to establish a communication system with Him through prayer and learning to hear His voice, we will begin to understand when God is ready to move us into a deeper level of covenant with Him. - Chuck Pierce

The Holy Ghost came to thrill you with resurrection power, that you should be anointed with fresh oil running over in the splendor of his almightiness. - Smith Wigglesworth

Affirmation: Like Abraham I stagger not at the promises of God through unbelief; but am strong in faith giving glory to God!

Why is it that so few in the body of Christ experience the life of victory that the Lord Jesus has obtained for us? -- because they have not accepted His work, or believed in His finished work at the cross, or taken His victory by faith. - Watchman Nee

Extravagance in worship always wins out with God over ritual, formality, and tradition. - James Goll

"Michal the daughter of Saul looked out of the window, and saw King David leaping and dancing before the Lord; and she despised him in her heart." - 2 Samuel 6:16

If we are overly distracted by other issues and devote our time, money and energy to mere political and social concerns, the gospel witness will decrease. - Reinhard Bonnke

All your beautiful theories do not help you die to yourself. Knowledge nourishes your "old nature" because you secretly delight in your revelation. - Francois Fenelon

Affirmation: Jesus is my Great High Priest, and He is interceding for me right now. I boldly confess that I am fear-free and that anxiety has no place in me!

Your teenager needs to hear father pray. He needs to hear mother pray for him and for herself. He needs to know that his parents trust him to God. - Ros Rinker

"And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the Spirit by which he spoke." - Acts 6:10

Bid the brooding Spirit of God to apply your prayer to the specifics of your day. Wait quietly. Listen carefully, Obey immediately. - Richard Foster

There is a union between Christ and the Christian that is so deep, so pure, so sweet, so real, that the very conditions of the human spirit are transmitted to His, and the conditions of Christ's spirit are transmitted to ours. - John Lake

Father, in the name of Jesus I ask You to strengthen me through Your love and wisdom. Lord Jesus, this day I choose to deny myself, take up my cross and follow You. I will fulfill my destiny through the inner strength of Your might and power. In Jesus' name, amen. - John Bevere

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can we be so heavenly minded that we are of no earthly good?  Knowledge and the seeking thereof may defer self denial if we are doing it for the sake of advancing our own agenda.  We must have knowledge of Him of course through His Word and in fellowship with Him and His people.  When do we venture out into a place where we connect with ideas that may bring social change?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service