Albert Finch Ministry

Afirmation: When I was born again, I was stamped with the likeness of the anointed one. I was made to look like the Lord Jesus Christ on the inside.

The caskets of the living dead may be the secure routines we've chosen in lieu of true destinies. - Mario Murillo

If you don't keep your spirit built up in God, how in the world are you going to listen to Him? - Norvel Hayes

The Scriptures entreat us to go from glory to glory -- allowing us always to sustain the glory released in us so we can proceed further to the greater realms of glory He desires to display in us. - Paul Keith Davis

"But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit. - 2 Corinthians 3:18

The will of God grows on you -- gentle impressions become waves of stronger urgency until you have clear conviction. - David Wilkerson

Affirmation: God has called me, and He has an appointed place for me. God wants me in a place of divine appointments.

We need to rise up and release worship, intercession, and a song to the Lord to usher in an awakening to those floundering who need to be discipled (by us) into a higher truth. - Sean Feucht

When the Lord reveals that I am to pray for someone, I write that person's name and the date in my small prayer book. Then when the Lord brings the victory, I record the date,. This is my assignment record. - Alice Smith

"Pray without ceasing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:17

If we are to serve fresh bread, we must be gathering fresh bread each day. Jesus must be new to us each morning. - Rick Joyner

The Lord delights in those moments when we come to Him in childlike faith and surrender to request that He make something out of nothing. - Tommy Tenney

Affirmation: When I speak the language of God from my heart, I am agreeing with God, and nothing will be impossible to me.

When God gave man dominion, He placed His will for the earth on the cooperation of the will of man. (Gen 1:26) - Myles Munroe

"We have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous." - 1 John 2:1

When the Holy Spirit shows us an area that needs repentance, we must overcome the instinct to defend ourselves. We must silence the little lawyer who steps out from a dark closet in our minds, pleading. "My client is not so bad." Christ alone is your true advocate. - Francis Frangipane

"Submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil....." - James 4:7

Oh, how the Lord longs for His church to receive a revelation of His ravished heart - utterly overwhelmed with delight for us - even though we may not like or believe in ourselves. (Psalm 45:11) - Mike Bickle

Spirit of God, speak through me and interpret all that You say to the glory of God. Amen - William J. Seymour (May 1907)

Views: 14

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service