Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: As I keep pushing out the limits and going further in my effort to advance the purposes of God, I am taking my life to a higher level.

We as kings and priests in God's kingdom are the anointed ones, the sons and daughters of fresh oil, endued with gifts of power, strength, and grace to enable us to accomplish the work we're called to (our destiny). - Keith Miller

If you allow the conditions of life to dictate your level of worship, they will also determine and limit your altitude. - Tommy Tenney

"Those whose wait on the Lord....shall mount up with wings like eagles." - Isaiah 40:31

Pay no attention to the present affairs of your life -- Seek to un-busy your thoughts -- Behold Him in the most inward recess of your spirit that you can find. - Michael Molinos

The Christian who hungers and hungers, blesses God, and lifts his soul to God brings God down to meet his own cry. The spirit of man and the Spirit of God unite. - John Lake

Affirmation: When I have the Word of God deposited in my spirit, I'll act on it no matter what the circumstances.

God designed you to be a powerful part of His plan, but so much depends upon your willingness to allow Him to unleash the dreams inside you.- Steve Munsey

Believers fall into the trap of thinking they can find a solution by looking at a problem from every angle and letting it consume their world. They need to get rid of the idea that intentionally ignoring the problem, in order to give God praise and thanks, is irresponsible. - Bill Johnson

"Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life." - Psalms 54:4

Get zealous for God to do a miracle in you and through you! So, get passionate, and He will do the rest! - Marilyn Hickey

In our place of transition we must become much more focused on the Lord in order to make it through to the place of restoration that God has for us. - Chuck Pierce

Affirmation: I start thinking outside myself and inside the Word -- and let Jesus bless the world through me!

The purity God requires from us is impossible for us. We must allow Him to produce it in us. Purity produces in us godliness when we consistently sit at the feet of Jesus. - Alice Smith

"...beholding the glory of the Lord, are being changed into His likeness ....." - 2 Corinthians 3:18

Self-contempt claims that we have no worth, and even if we do have worth, we should reject it. Self-denial declares that we are of infinite worth and Jesus shows us how to realize it. - Richard Foster

"If any may would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me." - Mark 8:34

God, cleanse my heart with Your fire that I may receive the baptism of Your Spirit. Amen. - William J. Seymour (April 1906)

Views: 9

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service