Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I confess that I am led by the Spirit of God! He safely guides me to the place where God wants me to be!

Who is the Lord that you should honor and obey Him with all of your time money and talents? - Mike Bickle

As God's people we learn to live on the basis of hearing God's voice and obeying His word. - Richard Foster

"The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority; but the Father who dwells in me does his works." - John 14:10

If we are "in Christ", we are moving with the most pressing speed, for we are "in" the most dynamic man who ever walked the earth. When He says to us, "Follow me", He is inviting us to a high-speed chase down the roads of our life. On that chase there is no rest except eternal rest and no security except eternal security. - Peter Kreeft

Affirmation: I confess and meditate on God's word day by day. That word is equipping, outfitting, and furnishing me with all the spiritual gear I need to take the adventurous trip God has planned for my life.

The reshaping of our values and our desires is the key work of the Holy Spirit. This reshaping brings us into conformity and harmony with God's purpose for our lives (our DESTINY). - Henri Nouwen

Divine favor comes to those who have chosen to keep the main thing the main thing - knowing and loving God. - Bill Johnson

"Let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me." - Jeremiah 9:24

Children are pure in praise. They have nothing else on their mind. Therefore, when they sing. "This is my story, this is my song..." they mean what they say in all simplicity. They are pure in thought, motive, and act. This kind of praise stills the enemy of our souls. - Myles Munroe

Affirmation: God is helping me walk out of the problems that have tried to grip my mind and my life. I declare this by faith in Jesus' name.

Not to advance in the spiritual life is to go backward. - Brother Lawrence

Many people are looking for an ear that will listen. They do not find it among Christians, because these Christians are talking when they should be listening. But he who can no longer listen to his brother will soon be no longer listening to God either. This is the beginning of the death of the spiritual life. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"My children with who I am again in labor until Christ is formed in you.." - Galatians 4:19

The true success of our ministry to others will be by how it brought forth the formation of Christ within the person God has given us to disciple. - Rick Joyner

To pray is to descend with the mind into the heart, and there to stand before the face of the Lord, ever-present, all seeing, within you. - Theophan the Recluse

Views: 18

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service