Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: Things have never been the way they are going to be because God is doing a new work in me.

If the things to which you feel called do not require spiritual resources as well as natural labor, then perhaps you aren't fulfilling your call to its full potential. - Tommy Tenney

The deadness and feebleness of the saints today is largely due to their receiving and following the truth with their minds. This is nothing but the law. In spite of the exactness of the letter, it is absolutely not of the Holy Spirit. - Watchman Nee

God requires to be represented by a fiery church, or he is not in any proper sense, represented at all. God, himself, is all on fire, and his church, if it is to be like him, must also be at white heat. - E. M. Bounds

"The voice of the Lord flashes forth flames of fire." Psalm 29:7

When your heart is full of Christ, you want to sing. - C. H. Spurgeon

Affirmation: I have a passion to give Jesus preeminence in everything.

It is time to break through and out of lethargy and passivity. This is the day to posses our inheritance and promise. - Barbara Yoder

We will never have more affection or passion for God than we understand He has for us. - Mike Bickle

Our boldness and confidence is always in the blood of Jesus, not our own righteousness. It is not even because of who we are in Christ, but rather in who He is in us. - Rick Joyner

"This was according to the eternal purpose which He has realized in Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and confidence of access through our faith in Him. - Ephesians 3:11,12

I used to ask God to help me. Then I asked if I might help Him. I ended up by asking Him to do His work through me. - James Hudson Taylor

Affirmation: I reject the expectations of the world and begin to discern the yoke that God has called me to carry.

The desire to meditate, and the grace to begin meditating, is the only thing that will keep us moving forward on the inward journey. - Richard Foster

We are a "royal priesthood", meaning that we are all priests ministering to Jesus, our great High Priest. The primary function of priests is intercession for the people of God. - Che Ahn

"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's own people. that you may declare the wonderful deeds of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. - 1 Peter 2:9

God is the limit of your ability. He won't allow you to think it if you can't do it. - Myles Munroe

"As I could not make reflection with my understanding, I contrived to picture Christ within me. - Teresa of Avila

Views: 7

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service