Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I have the exact Word I need for every situation - a specific, quickened word from the scriptures. Because this Rhema from God is in my heart, I have real sword power to use against the enemy!

It is very possible that your first message from Jesus will not be words but an urgency you feel. You are starting to care about something beyond your own life. You are being influenced by the yearnings of God. He is depositing in you His grief and His love so you can respond to a specific need. - Mario Murillo

Your spirit does not feel in the same way that the emotions feel. That which goes on inside the spirit is not outwardly perceptible as are those things which go on in the more outward portion of your being. - Michael Molinos

"We all with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image." - 2 Corinthians 3:18

The severest discipline of a Christian's life is to learn how to keep "beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord." - Oswald Chambers

You cant just dream.You must DO. “It's not enough to stare up the steps, you must step up the stairs.” - Vance Havner

Affirmation: I confess that I have taken my place in God's plan. It will take unbelievable strength and energy to move that vision from the realm of dreams to the realm of reality. Because of the Holy Spirit in me, I have the strength.

God intends each soul touched by Pentecost to be a live wire - not a monument, but a movement. - Smith Wigglesworth

The gospel can be preached by an archbishop in a cathedral or by a converted drug dealer in a tent. The gospel itself is the greatness, the power, the majesty and the wonder of God on any occasion. - Reinhard Bonnke

Paul said his objective was "by all means to save some" -- 1 Corinthians 9:22

True faith walks and believes in what Jesus has already accomplished and will not be discouraged by the appearances of the temporary realm. - Rick Joyner

We cannot afford to have a moment in our lives when circumstances distract us from tending the fire of His presence in our heart. - Bill Johnson

Affirmation: I confess that in Jesus Christ I am fully empowered to enforce Satan's defeat.

Where self or the natural man is become great in religious learning, the more firmly will he be fixed in the religion of proving himself to be right, rather than in surrendering to the will of God. - William Law

Have you been impoverishing the ministry of Jesus so that He cannot do anything? - Oswald Chambers

"How can you give me "living water?" - John 4:11

Holiness is not "Clean yourself up then come to Jesus" but rather "Come to Jesus just as you are then He will clean you up." - Rick Warren

Flow out of me, Oh, well, with living water from the river of God. Amen - William J. Seymour (November 1906)

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ATTACHED 100% EYE 2 EYE WITH GOD, YOUR WHOLE REALM SEESED TO EXIST,S IT WAS[, COMPLETE CONTACT WITH GOD, SCHOOL 4 THE INCREASE MENTALY FATHER YOU AF TO AD A SINTECE U KNOW PLEASE THE WHOLD ATMOSPHERE C

30 GURENTEE GODS 70

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service