Albert Finch Ministry

Sunday School - Jaunary 16, 2011

Affirmation: I receive the Spirit of Christ into my heart to empower me. Whatever I find in me that is not like Jesus, - I crucify.

Reasonable people try to fit in; unreasonable people try to get other people to fit into God's plan. All progress is dependent upon the crazy lover. - Sean Smith

The harvest is now, and the Spirit Himself is breathing on us with great favor as we go forth in greater wisdom, power and love. (John 4:35) - Che Ahn

Prayer: Jesus, send me the ripe ones. Grant me divine appointments. Lead me to those who are asking, Lord. Amen

God designed you to be a powerful part of His plan, but so much depends upon your willingness to allow Him to unleash the dreams inside you.- Steve Munsey

Get zealous for God to do a miracle in you and through you! So, get passionate, and He will do the rest! - Marilyn Hickey

Affirmation: I view Jesus' words as doors through which I enter God's eternal Kingdom.

Jesus loved us enough to leave His Father in Heaven, and He expects no less from us - asking us to abandon all other loves for Him. - Shawn Bolz

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters - yes, even his own life - he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26

Oh, how much of our own human reason we have to get rid of, how much human planning we have to become divorced from. Unbelief is a terrible hindrance. - Smith Wigglesworth

Instead of religious debate, which destroys faith and results in an independent spirit, we are to become dependent totally upon the Lord as a yielded vessel washed in the truth of His Word. - Paul Keith Davis

God, cleanse my heart with Your fire that I may receive the baptism of Your Spirit. Amen. - William J. Seymour (April 1906)

Affirmation: I embrace the life of faith which has its anchor in the unseen realm. I am not limited by my natural sight.

In our place of transition we must become much more focused on the Lord in order to make it through to the place of restoration that God has for us. - Chuck Pierce

To truly know God we must seek Him until we pass through our knowledge into an encounter with the Almighty. - Francis Frangipane

The sacrifice that is pleasing to God is what you give from your heart despite what you are feeling or what your circumstances are. - Myles Munroe

"With a free-will offering I will sacrifice to thee; I will give thanks to thy name, O Lord, for it is good. - Psalm 54:6

God creates out of nothing. Therefore, until a man is nothing, God can make nothing out of him. - Martin Luther

Views: 12

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service