Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: God is asking me to bring Him His Word, to plead my covenant rights. I do not pray to God in ignorance but as a partner in His purposes.

You were created to serve God. You were placed on this planet for a special assignment. (Ephesians 2:10) Rick Warren

Spend time in prayer so that you can get your spirit in shape. You were made to worship God. Jarius was a man who was desperate to worship God, and he was willing to fall on his face and worship God, even though a crowd of people were standing around, He wasn't ashamed. - Norvel Hayes

"And behold, there cometh one of the rulers of the synagogue, Jairus by name; and when he saw Him (Jesus), he fell at his feet." - Mark 5:22

If we are concerned about what people think in an attempt to gain their approval (or honor), we will never take a stand in faith for anything that might be criticized. - Andrew Wommack

In prayer it is better to have a heart without words, than words without a heart. - John Bunyan

Affirmation: The Holy Spirit works mightily in me, giving me all the power I need to resist every assault the devil tries to bring against me.

A man, while thoroughly grounded in the letter of scripture, must remain just as empty of the reality of the gospel, unless he knows in his own experience the immediate inspiration and quickening power of the Holy Spirit. - William Law

The fear of the Lord manifested in the spirit of a person will always produce meekness, which is simply the willingness to be molded into the image of Christ. It is characterized in gentleness of spirit and mildness of disposition. - Paul Keith Davis

"Blessed are the meek (gentle, mild), for they shall inherit the earth." - Matthew 5:5

The inward journey of proceeding into His presence and the quietness of the soul in waiting before Him are not complete unless they result in the outward journey to carry the fire of His love to people who are shivering in the dark. - Andrew Murray

Where there is peace and meditation, there is neither anxiety nor doubt - St. Francis of Assisi

Affirmation: I confess that I walk in forgiveness! Offense, bitterness, strife, and unforgiveness have no place in my life. I am full of mercy, longsuffering, and slow to anger.

Many people have joined a church and even prayed a prayer. Some have been baptized, ordained, even confirmed, but were never born again. The Bible says the reason this occurs is that satan has veiled the mind. - Alice Smith

"And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled only to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God." - 2 Corinthians 4:3,4

There is indeed a holy radiance surrounding a true Spirit-filled Christian. But when you harbor sin, "your light" becomes "darkness". The devil can traffic in any area of darkness, even the darkness that still exists in a Christian's heart. - Francis Frangipane

"So be very careful that your light never becomes darkness." - Luke 11:35

Let your soul relax and let the Spirit of God find vent. Oh, you have the capacity to love. All the action of the Spirit of God has its secret there -- He gives our soul the sense of that tenderness that was in Jesus. - John Lake

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But the veil is removed when one turns to CHRIST   2 Corinthians 3:14

Amen.

Sharon L Manning said:

But the veil is removed when one turns to CHRIST   2 Corinthians 3:14

Amen and Amen. Praise the Lord!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service