Albert Finch Ministry

"Do not change yourselves to be like the people of this world, but be changed within by a new way of thinking. Then you will be able to decide what God wants for you; you will know what is good and pleasing to Him and what is perfect." - Romans 12:2 NCV

Sometimes the events of life seem to distance us from the awareness of His presence an we feel cast into a wilderness. In the wilderness, we tend to tune into the bitter past of life rather than the sweetness. However, it is in the wilderness that God speaks most clearly and opens the portals of heavenly revelation.

"That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened that you may know what is the hope of His CALLING...." - Ephesians 1: 17,18

We can position our hearts to become an open portal to Heaven -- where God infuses us with His presence and revelation abounds -- flowing to us and through us.

Like Moses' encounter with the burning bush, new direction often becomes clearer in the wilderness and DESTINY unfolds through the oddest signs along the trail.

As we move into the sweetness of His presence, we exit the wilderness of circumstance.

REACHING THE CENTRAL PLACE OF OUR INWARD WALK

By not speaking, desiring, nor reasoning, we reach the central place of the inward walk -- that place where God speaks to our inward man. It is there that God communicates Himself to our spirit.
"For God alone my soul waits in silence." - Psalm 62:1

We recall that Jacob wrestled with the Lord all night, until daybreak? THEN it was when the Lord blessed him. We persevere against any and all difficulties which confront us in our seeking the Lord's presence in our spirit. We are steadfast until the Lord gives our spirit His blessing.

Job 26:14 - "And these are but the out fringe of His works; how faint the whisper we hear of Him! Who then can understand the thunder of His power?"

A revelation of the thunder of His power catapults us out of our wildernesses, shatters the realms of darkness and releases the awe of God through signs and wonders -- through us as we walk in His authority.

As our heart becomes an open portal of His love -- the awe of His power thunders around us and we find ourselves walking IN THE FULLNESS of Him, not just alongside of Him; carrying this authority to release the realm of Heaven on earth.

AFFIRMATION:

My heart is a portal for His love.

PRAYER:

Father, I abandon myself to You. You love in me Your only begotten Son. You see Him in me. You embrace Him in me, because He has willed to identify Himself completely with me by that love which brought Him to death, for me, on the Cross. Amen

For additional teachings and prayer please click the link below and sign-in with your facebook account.
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen. God bless You

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service