Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I am completely determined and committed to keep pushing ahead and to never let go until I've accomplished my God-given mission!

Your calling will dictate your future more than you can possibly imagine. Why? Your future is not yours. It belongs solely to God. - Dennis Cramer

The Old Covenant was a system of judgment and death, of the closed Heaven. But Jesus says: 'You shall see the Heaven opened, and a way between Heaven and earth, between God and man, made clear. I am that way. I will open Heaven by My own blood.' - T. Austin-Sparks

"Then He added, 'In truth, in very truth I tell you all, you shall see heaven wide open.....'" - John 1:51

God possesses all power, but He has chose to limit Himself to operating within the boundaries He set for the created world. - Tommy Tenney

Many good, well-meaning and sincere believers today are defeated by their lack of knowledge of the new covenant and all the benefits that Jesus has purchased for them at the cross. - Joseph Prince

Affirmation: I am confident that His presence in my life is getting stronger.

We meet people everywhere. Our business is to turn them from being forgetful of God, from being devoid of faith, from being prayerless, so that they become people who habitually pray, who believe in God, remember Him and do his will. - E. M. Bounds

Whenever we share a testimony of what the power of Jesus has done -- any miracle, healing, salvation account -- the Spirit of prophecy is loosed over the people who are hearing it. This means the Spirit of God is actively moving on them to create faith. - Che Ahn

"The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." - Revelation 19:10

When the Word becomes as a burning fire in your heart and bones your focus will be on harvest and it won't be denied you. Because freely you have received the Word and freely you give of the powerful Word of the Lord. - Keith Miller

When we find ourselves engaged in Him, abiding in Him, we should also be awakened to His heart's desires. In His presence He pours out vision -- purposed with and accompanying hope that is fulfilling to our lives. - John Belt

Affirmation: He is preparing to move me upward into a more glorious phase in my life. I am going from glory to glory!

A believer who is ignorant of what belongs to him according to God's Word is a believer who is walking unprotected and unarmed in life's war. - Marcus Bishop

God created you to rule over all the earth and everything the creeps in it. Thus, if the earth in any way is dominating you, you are malfunctioning. - Myles Munroe

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth...." - Genesis 1:26

Only he who allows himself to be found in Jesus Christ, in His incarnation, His cross, and His resurrection, is with God and God with him. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Lord, I desire Your spiritual gifts so that the body of Christ may be edified through me. Amen. - William J. Seymour (January 1907)

Views: 7

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service