Albert Finch Ministry

Sunday School - January 30, 2011

Affirmation: I press into a renewed hunger for things yet to be seen. I pursue Jesus with reckless abandon.

If we would pray more for others, promote what God is doing though others rather than ourselves, then the Lord would begin to promote us. - Rick Joyner

God's not trying to make you into something. He's trying to expose the real you He already sees. - Myles Munroe

It takes a lot of time, effort and diligence to be a fruitful Christian. Its quicker and easier to raise weeds than it is to raise tomatoes or corn. - Andrew Wommack

"And some seeds fell into rich soil and grew and produced its crop a hundred-fold..." - Luke 8:8.

Guard your eyes, since they are the windows through which sin enters into the soul. Never look curiously on those things which are contrary to modesty, even slightly. - John Bosco

Affirmation: As I am moved with the love of God, I seek His face until I am "clothed with power from on High!"

In order to possess and enjoy an inheritance, the inheritor must take two steps: first, he must believe that there is such an inheritance; second, he must singularly arise to take possession of this inheritance. - Watchman Nee

The best warfare to engage in against the devil is to magnify the Lord Jesus in your life. The Bible declares, "Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered..." Psalm 68:1 - Joseph Prince

The way we tap into the source of inner life, peace, strength, and confidence is by learning to quiet ourselves and wait on the Lord. - James Goll

"In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength." - Isaiah 30:15

Make your one aim in life the doing of the will of Jesus in every circumstance, however unimportant or trifling it may seem. - Ignatii Brianchaninov

Affirmation: I release love every moment into every situation, every prayer and every thought until it totally consumes my life.I

f you expect a glass of water from God, He will provide it for you! If you expect a healing from God, He will provide it for you. - Norvel Hayes

The devil doesn't mind our worshiping God if it doesn't require change. - Bill Johnson

Just as Jesus Christ was the human body through which the living Spirit was ministered to mankind, so God has arranged that the believer who is alive with the Spirit of the living God, should minister that quickening life to another and thereby become a co-partner, a co-laborer together with God, - John Lake

"And no one can be my disciple who does not carry his own cross and follow me."
- Luke 14:27

Expect great things from God, attempt great things for God. - William Carey

Views: 6

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service