Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I remember that when Jesus arose, I arose. When He came out of hell and defeated the enemy, I came out of hell and defeated the enemy. His victory is my victory because I am in Him.

If you only knew what you had, your bodies would scarcely be able to contain it. That God shall so bring us into divine attractiveness by His almightiness that the whole of our bodes shall wake up to resurrection force, to the divine, inward flow of eternal power coursing through the human frame. - Smith Wigglesworth

Why did God create you? What is your purpose here on earth? God knew your calling before the foundations of the earth. It is not His intention to keep that calling a secret from you and watch you flounder through life -- He is willing to answer if you will draw apart and hear what He is saying. - Chuck Pierce

"....before you were born I consecrated you" - Jeremiah 1:5

The awareness of deep personal need is the setting where extraordinary faith grows. When there is no awareness of need, the opportunity to respond to God remains out of reach. - Bill Johnson

Do we really think we can experience integration of heart and mind and spirit with an erratic prayer life? - Richard Foster

Affirmation: I refuse to relinquish any of my God-promised territory! My faith is tough, resistant, persistent, obstinate, and stubborn.

Moving into a faith and miracle-filled life means seizing your dreams. You can seize your dreams by thanking God for answers that are coming to you, even when appearances seem to say otherwise. God is looking for people who will have the faith to believe in what's not happening now. He wants us to have ridiculous faith to believe that He can provide for what we can't see. - Steve Munsey

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

If Christians were rightly informed of who they are and what they have in Christ, holiness would just naturally flow out of them. It's their nature. - Andrew Wommack

What is meant by resurrection? It means the natural has passed away and the supernatural has come. - Watchman Nee

Affirmation: Nothing that I seek is as satisfying to my soul, no other answer as beneficial, as seeing Christ with the eyes and understanding of my inner man.

God loves to start God-sized projects using "human zeros." From His viewpoint they represent pregnant emptiness and untapped potential waiting for divine touch. - Tommy Tenney

It is often impossible to distinguish professing Christians from the rankest unbelievers, until they once again unite to sing of their love and devotion to Jesus. - William Law

"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." - Matthew 6:21

As His glory fills us, we act as conduits of the substance of Heaven influencing other believers and setting an example for the world. - John Belt

Start with small amounts of time talking with Jesus. As you get to know Him, you will want to be with Him more and more. - Alice Smith

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FATHER SON, HOLY SPIRIT *2 AD

NOW, AND PAST EVERY ONE CAN DO IT AND GIVIN THE CHANCE AND WILLL IN  WORLD

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service