Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I don't stay busy with the things of the world all the time - I give time and attention to the Holy Spirit.

Now it is your turn to become the dread of demons and a Holy Ghost special effect. Are you ready? Are you serious, or do you still need to take one more lap around a mediocre life? - Mario Murillo

Why are we Christians lolling around passively in our own little comfort zones, tuning out the Holy Spirit. Why are we ignoring God's promptings to reach out to the lost and needy? Why do we compromise and backslide? What are we doing? - Mike Bickle

"Then said he unto him. A certain man made a great supper, and bade many....And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and COMPEL them to come in, that my house may be filled." - Luke 14:16,23

The word "compel" denotes aggressiveness even in persuading of people. The Church, as a whole, and all of us as individuals, are not supposed to simply hang out our "shingle" and wait for the world to come to us. We are supposed to be aggressively going into all the world. - Andrew Wommack

The first soul who comes to the Lord Jesus through your testimony will release something in you, so that you will never want to keep your mouth closed again. - T. Austin-Sparks

Affirmation: The growth of my faith is not like the growth of natural things that have built-in limitations.

Barrenness in any area is our invitation to excel. The God who hides things for us also gives us His Kingdom as our inheritance. All is covered by the redemptive work on the Cross, but it is gained little by little, sometimes through our co-laboring effort. - Bill Johnson

David talked to himself about God all the time. If your are telling your soul to praise God in reality you are commanding your body to respond to your will, your emotions and your intellect. - Myles Munroe

"Bless the Lord, O my soul" - Psalm 103:1

If Jesus isn't the Lord of your life someone else will be. - Donald Coggan

Affirmation: I am the temple of God. I am a dwelling place of God. My assignment is to be a steward of the heavenly realm.

Quiet yourself before the Lord. Do not be talking or praying. Just sit in His presence. Allow your heart to be open to the Lord's touch. He wants to tell you how special you are to Him. - Alice Smith

Are we not born again from above? Is it not written that the Jerusalem above is our mother? Heaven is not merely our destiny; it is our homeland, the place of our birth! Our strategy against the accuser is to refuse to allow ANY words other than the Word of God to define our future. - Francis Frangipane

"But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother." - Galatians 4:26

We must be ready to allow ourselves to be interrupted by God. God will be constantly crossing our paths and canceling our plans by sending us people with claims and petitions. We may pass them by, preoccupied with our more important tasks, as the priest passed by the man who had fallen among thieves, perhaps--reading the Bible. When we do that we pass by the visible sign of the Cross raised in our path to show us that, not our way, but God's way must be done. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Views: 9

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service