Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I see myself with victory. I visualize where God wants me to be. Then, I act as if I am already there.

A person with a thankful heart is a person of great power. A thankful heart is a victorious heart, which sees victory in the face of defeat. - Victoria Boyson

Our calling and God's Kingdom are never stationary. We pull up the tent pegs of a limited and stationary way of thinking, and walk into our unfolding future. - Garris Elkins

The Holy Spirit's desire is that we live every day in the fullness of the Lord, by seeing above and beyond what we can do, and that Jesus would receive glory and honor through His great power that works in us and through us. - Keith Miller

"Now to Him, who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be the glory..." - Ephesians 3:20

As we disciple new believers we train them to listen to God's voice; we let them receive strategies; we help them discern visions. Ideas from God will boil up in their spirits and we help them channel their new-found energy. - Mario Murillo

Affirmation: I am the temple of God. I am a dwelling place of God. My assignment is to be a steward of the heavenly realm.

When you give your soul fully to God, and ask Him to transform you and flood you with His holy light, you are asking Him to fill your soul to its full capacity with himself -- that is, with the living flame of His love. - John of the Cross

One of the most crucial areas in which believers fall short in is pressing into God. Many pray briefly about decisions, then merely do what seems like common sense, not acquiring the mind of the Lord at all. But God must be sought. - Steve Sampson

Live with the understanding that God has already willed to give you His mysteries, and ask accordingly. Then thank Him in advance. - Bill Johnson

"To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given." - Matthew 12:11

We cannot keep the idols of our heart and expect to receive the gift of his presence. Repentance is, therefore, an essential ingredient of seeking and praising Him. We must return to Him on a daily basis so He can turn to us. - Myles Munroe

Affirmation: I spend time developing my faith by affirming and meditating on the Word of God and applying it to overcome the storms of life.

Cost of sanctification: an intense narrowing of all our interest on earth, and an immense broadening of all our interests in God's point of view. - Oswald Chambers

It is doubtful that anyone is saved apart from the believing prayers of some saint. - J. Oswald Sander

"Then Jesus told them a parable about the need to pray continually and never give up." Luke 18:1

A demonic stronghold is any type of thinking that exalts itself above the knowledge of God, thereby giving the devil a secure place of influence in an individual's thought life. - Francis Frangipane

"Speculations,...a lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God." - 2 Corinthians 10:5

Death is the indispensable process of fruit bearing. In fact, death is the only way to bear fruit. - Watchman Nee

Views: 10

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service