Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: He has raised me up with Jesus and seated me in heavenly places. He has given me His name. His Blood, His Authority. His Power. His Spirit.

You must be willing to address and confront those things that would keep you from coming into your destiny. - Chuck Pierce

We are not here to take a vacation. Our lives are not even our own -- they were purchased and given back to us for stewardship (our destiny). - John Bevere

"Man..... lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God." (Matthew 4:4)

It is only as I acknowledge and yield to the power of the Spirit already in me that I can pray for His full manifestation. - Andrew Murray

We are called to walk as sons of God to bring the atmosphere of the Kingdom with us wherever we go. Settling for anything less will almost be boring to us, as we learn the exhilarating lifestyle to partner with God in our dreams to transform the culture around us for Jesus. - Munday Martin

Affirmation: The growth of my faith is not like the growth of natural things that have built-in limitations.

Words are not enough to claim the Kingdom of God. It takes strength and courage and violence. You must violently resist the tides of the world. Violently give up all that holds you back from God. Violently turn your will over to God to do His will alone. - Francois Fenelon

Jesus teaches us that the only way we can position ourselves to see our promises fulfilled is by refusing to define ourselves according to anything but what God has said about us. - Bill Johnson

"The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made us free from from the law of sin and death." - Romans 8:2

Speaking powerfully requires that you maintain an inner atmosphere of liberty. You have to be free of human pressures to flow with God's Spirit. - Sean Smith

We are not completely full until Christ is so formed in us that He overflows through our life with great demonstrations of heavenly power and glory! - Ryan Wyatt

Affirmation: I draw closer, week by week, to knowing and loving Jesus Christ.

Dying to our own ways through the grace of Christ opens windows to our own eternal transformation. - Henri Nouwen

The fight of faith is to fight to believe that you are made righteous by faith and not by works. - Joseph Prince

"For our sake He made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. - 2 Corinthians 5:21

Small blessings we receive from God are a special test of our heart; He wants to know if we will be thankful even for the smallest gift. - Victoria Boyson

If one is not experiencing the victorious Christian life, it is either because he is not born again or because he has not been well DISCIPLED in the full Gospel of Jesus Christ. - Watchman Nee

Views: 8

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service