Albert Finch Ministry

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them and they follow me." - John 10:27

The Lord said that His sheep know His voice -- He did not stay that His lambs did. Young Believers (in spiritual age) often need to follow (be discipled by) other Christians until they mature.

One of the primary ways we mature and become sheep is by knowing His voice (walking in the Spirit). We should also be devoted to building on a foundation of sound doctrine and an understanding of who we are in Christ. This is part of growing in the truth and having a love for the truth but fundamental to our life is following the Person who is the Truth.

INTO ACTION:

Sit with a group of other Christians and seek to hear the voice of the Lord -- He will speak to them. When you hear others in the group begin to say what they heard, it builds your confidence that they are hearing the Lord. As people minister in the group, over time, their sensitivity to His voice can grow dramatically. Then they start hear Him at work, while shopping, or at any time and in any place that He wants to speak.

AFFIRMATION:

I make it a weelky goal to hear something from the Lord for another person.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY

Views: 7

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service