Albert Finch Ministry

Isaiah 9:7 - "Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end......"

How important is increase to God? Jesus once cursed a fig tree for not bearing fruit out of season (Mark 11:13-14)! A man in one of His parables was cast into outer darkness for burying his money and not obtaining an increase for his master (Matthew 25:24-30).

When the main goal of our faith is keeping us safe from the devil, our faith becomes inferior to what God expects. Jesus had in mind more for us than survival. We are destined to overcome.

Every conversion plunders hell. Every miracle destroys the works of the devil. Every God encounter is an Invasion of the Almighty into our desperate condition. This is our joy.

Affirmations:

I FORGET THE PAST AND REACH FOR THOSE THINGS WHICH GOD HAS CALLED ME.

I PRESS TOWARD THE MARK FOR THE PRIZE OF THE HIGH CALLING OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS.

QUESTIONS TO ASK MYSELF:

1. Do I have an increase or a survival consciousness? What fruit am I bearing today - in season or out of season?

2. What conversion, miracle, or God encounter have I experienced recently?

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY

Views: 23

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service