Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: The upward call of God draws me into the place of surrender, where I yield my being into His hands.

The Bible calls your potential (destiny) a treasure in earthen vessels. You must guard your visions and dreams from sin, discouragement, procrastination, failures, opinions, distractions, traditions and compromise. - Myles Munroe

In every quiet longing, you call Him. With even your inmost prayer, you ask Him to come near to you. Your true heart's desire is what attracts Him, like a fragrance rising on the air. - John of the Cross

"My soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is." Psalm 63:1

Prayer catapults us onto the frontier of the spiritual life. It brings us into the deepest and highest work of the human spirit. - Richard Foster

Affirmation: I believe God said what He meant and I believe God meant what he said. I'm only moved by the Word of God.

Most anyone cries out to God for help when he's desperate. But desperation is not always an expression of faith. What God is looking for is the kind of faith that enforces the will of God by standing in faith through declaration (Mark 4:35-41) over your life. - Bill Johnson

You need to boldly confess the Word of God that covers your case every day. If you'll say it with victory and with love, it won't be long, maybe a few weeks until God will move for you and your family. - Norvel Hayes

"I you shall ask anything in my name I will do it." - John 14:14

Jesus never intended for you to look at your problems from the lowly perspective of earth. - Tommy Tenney

Prayer: Speak, Lord for Your servant listens. I am Your servant: grant me understanding, that I may know Your testimonies. Incline my heart to the words of Your mouth; let Your speech descend on me like the dew. - Thomas a Kempis

Affirmation: I don't let up in prayer until I have the assurance in my spirit that every barrier is broken and ever area of bondage has been abolished.

If we equipped our people properly every home of our members would be a lighthouse for feeding the spiritually hungry. Believers should be equipped to disciple the new believers so they will be effective in personal ministry. - Rick Joyner

What a paradox to see the Church filled with great numbers of champion disputants who defend a set of opinions, doctrines, and practices, all of which may be most cordially embraced without demanding the least degree of self-denial, and most firmly held fast with bestowing the least degree of humility! - William Law

"This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood." - Luke 22:20

If we preach a gospel in which there is no miracle, we emasculate the truth. Without the revelation of an active God, ethics and morals are dead -- just cold, mechanical legalisms. - Reinhard Bonnke

Views: 45

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service