Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I hunger for and receive revelation as a part of my everyday life. That revelation will help me cary out my earthly assignments with greater precision and wisdom.

It was in the consistent performance of Zacharias's duties that his "kairos" time of visitation came, and his prayer for a child (John the Baptist) was answered. Our faithfulness in serving in the portion God has given us and crying out to God for those barren places in our lives can be a catalyst to visitation - when we we least expect to hear from Him. - Chuck Pierce

If you want God's presence in your life, learn to be a praiser. Don't keep silent about His many benefits. Make it your purpose to find something new to sing to the Lord about every day. - Myles Munroe

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.." - Psalm 103:2

Intercession is a daily service we owe to God and our brother. He who denies his neighbor the service of praying for him denies him the service of a Christian. Intercession is not general and vague but a matter of definite persons and definite difficulties and therefore definite petitions. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Petitionary prayer is rebellion against the world in its fallenness, the undying refusal to accept as normal what is pervasively abnormal. - Dwight Moody

Affirmation: Since I stay connected to God for the renewal of my purpose, faith, and strength - I will be able to persevere to victory.

Be open to His leading and make disciples. A baby Christian needs lots of love, affirmation, and direction. We have freely received His love and instruction, so let's freely give as He guides. - Patricial King

Your worship is not perfected when it leaves your lips. It's perfected when it enters His ears. Passion takes imperfect worship and prayers and perfects them in the ear of God. - Tommy Tenney

"Out of the mouths of babes...praise is perfected." - Matthew 21:16

God yearns and longs for us to pray more passionately than any earthly lover yearns for his beloved to turn her eyes and her attention to him. - Peter Kreeft

God does nothing but in answer to prayer - John Wesley

Affirmation: The Holy Spirit guides me unto all truth; He will inform me about what is to come.

A thought from God is not a part of your thinking process! When God drops or interjects a thought into your spirit, it has nothing to do with your thinking or rationalizing. He puts the thought into your spirit, bypassing the brain. - Steve Sampson

The inheritance is in you, something that is done for you, accomplished by God for you. A work of God wrought out for us by Himself, an inheritance incorruptible. You know your inheritance within you is more powerful than all that is without. - Smith Wigglesworth

"Who in His great mercy gave us new birth into a living hope by the resurrection. The inheritance to which we are born is one that nothing can destroy or spoil or wither. - 1 Peter 1:3,4

Let our worship "in Christ" - in "the beauty of Holiness" - remind us how His cleansing blood has touched us. Not only our tongues but our whole being - "washed in the blood of the Lamb"! - Jack Hayford

Lord, make me a tabernacle for Your Spirit like the tabernacle of old.Fill me with Your Shekinah glory. Amen - W. J. Seymour (December 1906)

Views: 6

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service