Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: My salvation has freed me from myself so that I can live for God.

It is easier to serve God without a vision, easier to work for God without a call, because then you are not bothered by what God requires; common sense is your guide, veneered over with Christian sentiment. You will be more prosperous and successful, more leisure-hearted, if you never realize the call of God. - Oswald Chambers

Many do not reach their purpose in Christ because of the tumultuous circumstances that that they yield to. The Lord always has the authority to overthrow that which would keep us from coming into our destiny. As we recognize the authority of God, we can begin to overcome the fears that hit us as a storm rages around us. - Chuck Pierce

"And He awoke and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, 'Peace! Be still!' And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm." - Mark 4:39

By the circumcision of your heart you are made children of Abraham. Like him you must leave your native country and all that is familiar to you and go out without even knowing where you are going. - Francois Fenelon

The less we are manipulated by the expectations of others, the more we are open to the expectations of God. - Richard Foster

Affirmation: I put on Christ and am one spirit with Him.

Is the heart on fire? Is your heart burning with desire for Him? Pursue Him. Quiet your soul before Him! Let your heart pant for Him as a deer pants for the water. - James Goll

Paul considered everything prized by his culture worthless compared with the awesome experience of knowing Jesus. His treasure was in Jesus. Likewise we need to love Jesus above all else. - Shawn Bolz

"May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory, that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one." - John 17:21,22

God wants the same communion or "common-union" with you that He had with Jesus. Your prayer life can make you so intimate with God that you will walk around and naturally manifest the works, or thoughts, of God, just as Jesus did. - Myles Munroe

We will gain a new sense of security when we wash ourselves clean in the living Word.  Adversity, difficulties and the darkness of midnight should draw us closer to God in surrender to His will. Rest at the Lord's feet under His covering. Then He will tell us what to do next. - B. Breathitt

Affirmation:  Just as Jesus worked only through the Spirit of God, I do likewise as His agent.

As we get to a point that we no longer recognize the Holy Spirit's Presence but rather a religious form, we have lost our intimate connection with Him. Ask the Lord for eyes that see and recognize Him, as He will come in a form that many may not recognize or receive. - John Belt

A refusal to give ourselves to this work of God's Spirit within us is a sin from which there can be no salvation, no matter how sound our knowledge of every Scripture doctrine. For without this life of God in our souls conforming us to the image of Christ by the control of the Holy Spirit, we are still dead to God. - William Law

"Whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin." - Mark 3:29

To be effective we must minister according to His energy, or His power in our lives. - Keith Miller

Unless we prove our readiness to die for God's Kingdom in the trivialities of daily life, we shall not be able to muster up courage in the critical hour of history. - Eberhard Arnold

Views: 10

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service