Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: My faith in God's Word is not just an abiding faith; it is active -- it is aggressive by nature; it has focus and purpose.

Each of us has a cup to drink en route to our destiny. We will swallow the full dregs, and though it kills us, we shall live. Yet it shall not be us, but Christ living in us. - Francis Frangipane

"Come forth" are two words oozing with power, direction and meaning. These are all-encompassing words. They mean, "Hey, you! Yeah, you in that tomb. Get out now! Walk straight ahead, drop your death and come into the life!" - Mario Murillo

"He cried with a loud voice, 'Lazrus, come forth.'...Jesus said to them, "Unbind him, and let him go.'" - John 11:43,44

God has recently taken many Believers to the farthest regions of their faith. This trek has been long and challenging. This has been a time of testing and, in some cases, doubt and discouragement. Could it be that God has brought you to this place and positioned you in the midst of all the world has to offer, so you can make a declaration about Jesus? - Garris Elkins

God takes things to another level as we press through into a new place in Him. Transitions are healthy and good for us. When we allow ourselves to be stretched into a new place, we will experience fresh joys on the other side. - John Belt

Affirmation: I don't cave in, I don't faint; instead I go boldly to the throne of grace in the name of Jesus and get the help I need.

We need to set our sights high and refuse the traditions of men who say that it is impossible to do as Jesus instructed us. - John Lake

We are a "royal priesthood", meaning that we are all priests ministering to Jesus, our great High Priest. The primary function of priests is intercession for the people of God. - Che Ahn

"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's own people. that you may declare the wonderful deeds of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. - 1 Peter 2:9

As long as one is satisfied with those things that the world offers, they are not satisfied with Christ. - Watchman Nee

We fail to reach into God enough. As Christians, we need to spend more time listening to God than anything else. When we do hear the Lord, creative power and life flow through His words. - Steve Sampson

Affirmation: I make a fresh commitment to walk in union with God; I give attention to His Spirit in my inner man.

Determine in your heart that you want to reach the highest place in God. By that, I mean, learning how to live each day in pure, loving oneness with Him. And once you have set your heart on this upward path, you will have to choose it every day. - John of the Cross

Walking in God's ways and serving Him in all things is a privilege, not a hindrance. Sometimes we assume that coming to church and giving God our full attention is an imposition rather than a blessing - we begin to tire from standing during the praise and worship time. - Myles Munroe

"But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

The desire to meditate, and the grace to begin meditating, is the only thing that will keep us moving forward on the inward journey. - Richard Foster

As I could not make reflection with my understanding, I contrived to picture Christ within me. - Teresa of Avila

Views: 13

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service