Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: Today I ask God for new passion, new fire, and the gift of Holy hunger.

We are invited to receive the Spirit, live in the Spirit, embrace the gifts of the Spirit, and be sustained and blown along by the very breath of God to advance our destiny in the Spirit. - Charles Ringma

Look at those things over which you have lost your vision. Ask Him to bring resurrection life back into those dead places and renew your vision for your own destiny. - Chuck Pierce

"There were many bones in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. And the Lord said unto me, 'prophesy upon these bones and say unto them, Behold I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.'" - Ezekiel 37: 2,4,5

How will your life change as you become more extreme with your faith? - Steve Munsey

We cannot be in and out, this way and that way if we're going to move and operate and ascend into the incredible levels that God is releasing right now. - Keith Miller

Affirmation: The way I loose the Spirit of God into my life is through my words -- through my right speaking.

We as believers need to press into God; pray and begin to believe God for a fresh wind of prophetic revelation that will impact faith and vision. - Barbara Yoder

Every believer holds a position of authority that comes with God-given talents or gifts and is hidden in Christ Jesus, above all demonic authority. So why are so many of us ineffective? - John Bevere

"Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you...." - 2 Timothy 1:6

God didn't save and deliver you so you could preserve His gift in a sealed jar and live life as usual. - Tommy Tenney

God's people were created to rule and reign, not to be defeated. He has plans for us to rule and reign with Him in eternity. But our practice begins now. We were saved by the power of God and we live by the same power. The devil hates power because he gets kicked out of places where he is the strong man. God is much stronger and wants to kick him out of people and places though us. - John Belt

Affirmation: Because God is with me the battle I am in will soon become a meal to me, an experience that will nourish and build me up spiritually.

Christ wants to gather people to Himself. That is still His great purpose, and it should be ours, too. - Reinhard Bonnke

God gave you the ability to imagine and plan and bring into being anything you desire. Only if you lack the commitment to follow after your dream will your dream remain unfinished. - Myles Munroe

The Lord said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them." (Genesis 11:6)

Anyone who thinks that his time is too valuable to spend keeping quiet will eventually have no time for God and his brother, but only for himself and for his own follies. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Paschal Lamb of God, pass me over from death to life by the redemption of Your blood. Amen - William J. Seymour (September 1907)

Views: 42

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service