Albert Finch Ministry

2 Peter 1:1,3,4,8 - "....to them that have obtained LIKE PRECIOUS FAITH with us....According as His divine power he has given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that has called us to glory and virtue: whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises; that by these you might be partatkers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. The more you go on in this way, the more you will grow strong spirutally, and become FRUITFUL and useful to our Lord Jesus Christ."

This "Like Precious Faith" is the gift that God is willing to impart to all of us. He wants us to have this faith in order that we may:
1. Subdue kingdoms
2. Receive His promises
3. Become fruitful (through coming to understand God's specific PURPOSE for our life).

"He that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God overcomes the world!" (1 John 5:5)

But how does he overcome the world?

1. If you believe in Him you are purified as He is pure.
2. You are strengthened because He is strong.
3. You are made whole because He is whole.
4. His fullness will come into you because of the revelation of Himself.
5. His mind will be made clear to you through daily affirming and meditating on the Word and yielding yourself to be led by the Holy Spirit.

QUESTIONS TO ASK MYSELF:

1. Does my faith make me dare to do anything with and for God?

2. Am I willing to daily invite God in -- to dwell in Him, walk with Him, talk with Him, and sup with Him?

3. How badly do I want to transform my mind?

Sign-up on the Albert Finch Ministry web-site:
http://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 73

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service