Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: God causes good things to be brought forth in my life because I speak faith in the Word.

You know there are things you are doing now that are temporary. You are doing them only until you find the thing God wants you to do, the real work you were meant to do. When the fire reaches your core, you will trash all the vestiges of harmless, powerless living. - Mario Murillo

Your pursuit is the thing that attracts Heaven to bring you into your destiny. - Bill Johnson

God will not forget how hard you have worked for Him and how you have shown your love to Him by caring for other Christians - Hebrews 6:10

What influences me most -- God's Word or what others say? - Myles Munroe

Make every effort to shift your affections from the things that you can see to the the things you cannot see. - Thomas a Kempis

Affirmation: Faith takes hold of an invisible reality and makes it actual. My faith connects what God has made available to the circumstances at hand.

Faith is stronger than belief. To believe is to give intellectual assent; to have faith is to be inseparable from the object of your devotion. Belief can be changed or lost by a more persuasive argument. True faith is so much a part of the person it can only be taken by death. - Rick Joyner

Now faith is the substance of things hoped form, the evidence of things not seen. - Hebrews 11:1

A poverty of soul must eternally torment that man who is satisfied merely to reason about eternal life, while remaining without the real possession and power of the indwelling Son of God manifest in his daily experience. - William Law

If your are always reasoning, then you cannot cultivate the silence in which God speaks. - Francois Fenelon

Affirmation: As I abide in the Word, it becomes "quick" or "alive" in my spirit and in my life.

God is here with his divine purpose to change our weakness into mighty strength and faith. The Word of God! Have you got it? It is marrow to your bones. It is unction. It is resurrection from every weakness. It is life from the dead. - Smith Wigglesworth

Salvation is more than a legal exchange affecting our position before God. Salvation also includes the exchange of deep loving affections and adoration. God first communicates His enjoyment, longing and affections for us and, in turn, we respond in a similar way. - Mike Bickle

"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:19

Many people, after a while, begin to doubt their salvation. They say that they no not feel like they did when they first got saved. But the problem lies in themselves, not in God. For they have trusted in their feelings rather that in what God has done. - Watchman Nee

You have to come to the place where you believe Him to be Almighty. Faith in Jesus Himself; if we only look at what He says we shall never believe. When once we see Jesus, He does the impossible. - Oswald Chambers

Jesus, You are my first love. Keep me burning passionately hot for You. Amen - William J. Seymour (January 1908)

Views: 63

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service