Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: As I seek Him, I pass through my knowledge into an encounter with the Almighty.

A true Christian is one who has encountered the Person of Jesus Christ and has been changed. - Wendell Smith

It is so easy for us to get involved in our other Christian experiences -- our praying and Bible study, our witnessing, our singing -- and miss the whole point of the entire thing! The Lord wants us to be with Him and behold His glory. - Jerry Coulter

"He who loves Me.....I will love him and manifest Myself to him." - John 14:21

He promised that they would see Him again. This is clearly not merely a promise that they would see Him in heaven, because that was a given. Jesus has given us these promises explicitly that we might seek Him with abandon, confident that He will be found by those who love Him and seek Him with all their hearts. - Bill Johnson

The Lord is not impressed with how long we have known Him, how many times we have read the Bible, or by how much we pray -- what matters to Him is if we are abiding in His Son. - Rick Joyner

Affirmation: I am to ascend Higher to the dwelling place of love that floods my being with Himself.

God is going to plant His purpose for your life in the epicenter of your heart and it will fuel new exploits in your life. - Sean Smith

The way we tap into the source of inner life, peace, strength, and confidence is by learning to quiet ourselves and wait on the Lord. - James Goll

"In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength." - Isaiah 30:15

Jesus will always go with you when you apply the Scriptures. He will begin to manifest Himself through you because He will be taking those words you speak from your spirit in line with the Scriptures to God. - Norvel Hayes

Paul did not say that God separated him to show what a wonderful man He could make of him, but "to reveal His Son in me." - Oswald Chambers

Affirmation: When the Word of God is abiding in me it works on me first before it works on my circumstances, "separating" my spirit, my soul (mind, will, and emotions), and my body - getting my spirit into a position where I can hear God without the influence of my soul or body.

God wants to do something in our lives that gives Him glory. Do not limit yourself to your natural ability. The Spirit of wisdom is for every believer. - Keith Miller

Trust in the person of God must precede trust in the Word of God. Trust grows nowhere so readily and richly as in the prayer chamber. - E. M. Bounds

One can be so proud of his doctrinal soundness that the Holy Spirit cannot convict him of the unsoundness of his life. - William Law

"Think of yourselves the way Christ Jesus thought of himself." - Philippians 2:5

Make your one aim in life the doing of the will of Jesus in every circumstance, however unimportant or trifling it may seem. - Ignatii Brianchaninov

Views: 10

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service