Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: Christ desires for me to leave the familiar, distracting world of my senses and abide in the world of my heart.

What life decisions, regarding your future, have been influenced today by the call of God on your life? - Dennis Cramer

He has called us not to "wonder about the future," but to create it through the knowledge of His living Word and prayer! Our Father gives is access to the future right now. To bring manifestation is to pray and believe for the reality of God's Kingdom to manifest on earth. - Bill Johnson

"Pray, then, in this way:.......on earth as it is in Heaven." - Matthew 6:9,10

Christ pours the unlimited oil of the anointing in us so that we can shine and burn continually and perpetually with the glory and love of the Lord to the world. There's no limitation for the workings of Jesus through you because He's constantly pouring His workings in you, the rich oil of His anointing for harvest. - Keith Miller

Pastors will never become what they are supposed to be until they take their place as part of the team of ministries that the Lord gave for equipping of His Church (for example, the equipping of believers in the church to disciple other believers). - Rick Joyner

Affirmation: While I am called to do good works, and help people practically, my primary calling is to inspire people to seek God.

Who is the Lord that you should resist the pleasures, occasions and positions that are outside His will for your life? - Mike Bickle

As simple as breathing is in the physical life, so will praying be in my life led by the Holy Spirit. - Andrew Murray

"As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for You. O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?" - Pslam 42:1,2

The heart cry of David is the entreaty of every true worshiper, Where is God? Why can't I find Him? How can I build a road to where He is so that I may be with Him? - Myles Munroe

It is no good simply to "close our eyes" to the world around us, denying and rejecting "the world and the flesh." For a man who merely closes his eyes remains in darkness and is no better than a blind man who actually lacks in the ability to see. No, we must also have the eyes of our inner man -- the eyes of faith -- opened. - John of the Cross

Affirmation: I persist day by day, and week by week, until I have drawn near enough to God that I can hear His voice.

The ministry of the Christian is the ministry of the Spirit. Other men have intellectuality, but the Christian is supposed to be the possessor of the Spirit. - John Lake

The road to true intimacy with God is an inward journey, proceeding into His Presence through the entrance gate of quietness of the soul. - James Goll

"Be still and know that I am God...." Psalm 46:10

We can have no greater sign of a confirmed pride than when you think you are humble enough. - William Law

To You, Oh, Lord, I sing a new song of praise, lifting up my voice in adoration and rejoicing. Amen - William J. Seymour (January 1907)

Views: 17

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service