Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I am a child of the Most High God, and heir of God, a Joint-heir with Jesus and have the right to enter the holy of holies.

The more you believe and confess that God's favor is on you, the more you will see His favor work for you. - Joseph Prince

Receive His love. Press, and keep pressing into His heart, until you have pressed the image of His invisible nature into the substance of your soul. - John of the Cross

Ask God for the rock to pour out a river of counsel in your life. Imagine rivers of oil - not just a little vial, but rivers. - Keith Miller

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." - Psalm 119:105

Jesus alone can make atonment because he is the atonement - the "at-onement" of God and man. - Gonville Beytagh

Affirmation: I don't let up in prayer until I have the assurance in my spirit that every barrier is broken and ever area of bondage has been abolished.

What is Christianity but Christ living His resurrected life through the members of His body which is the Church. - William Law

In prayer, fire is the motive power. Religious principles which do not emerge in flame, have neither force nor effect. Fervency is the soul of prayer. - E. M. Bounds

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." - James 5:16

He didn't bring us out of Egypt to camp out in the wilderness, but to take us into the promised land of ever-expanding life. - Bill Johnson

Because many are more eager to acquire much learning than to live well they often go astray, and bear little or no fruit. - Thomas a Kempis

Affirmation: As a follower of Jesus I treat everything else as lesser in comparison to Him, the greater.

Our calling is a heavenly calling, unto a heavenly life: not after this life, but NOW. - T. Austin-Sparks

In the process of finding your impact you will find yourself, because nothing defines you as completely as your God-given mission. - Mario Murillo

At times our whole nature is infilled and inspired by the life from God - This should be the normal life of the Christian who is joined to God every day and all the time. - John Lake

Jesus said, "In the same way that you, Father, gave me a mission in the world, I give them (my followers) a mission in the world." - John 17:18

Jesus, I desire all that Your Spirit has for me. I trust Your Word. Humble me so that I may receive all. Amen. - William J. Seymour (December 1906)

Views: 14

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service