Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: Wherever I go, and to wherever my influence extends, I bring the Kingdom of God into that place.

The great need of our time is for Christians to know what God has called them unto. - T. Austin-Sparks

When you lose anything to the locusts (Joel 2:25-26), you can still get it back. You can appropriate the promise that says everything the locust has eaten, God will restore. Then you can use your faith to start expecting it. Every time you speak of it, It will get closer. - Myles Munroe

"And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten....And you shall eat in plenty and be satisfied and praise the name of the Lord , your God." (Joel 2:25-26)

Fasting reminds us that we are sustained "by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God" (Matt. 4:A4). Food does not sustain us; God sustains us, In Christ, "All things hold together" (Col 1:17). Therefore, in experiences of fasting we are not so much abstaining from food as we are feasting on the word of God. Fasting is feasting! - Richard Foster

One encounter with Jesus Christ is enough to change you, instantly, forever. - Luis Palau

Affirmation: When I come to rest in Him, He will then move through me, and I will actually find rest and refreshment as He does it.

The Holy Spirit does not draw us so we can hang up a "Do Not Disturb" sign and sit in our little comfort zone singing love songs to Jesus the rest of our lives. As fellow heirs with Christ, we are drawn into intimacy, then empowered in ministry to bring others into their destiny in Christ Jesus. - Mike Bickle

You can never pray the prayer of faith if you look at the person who is needing it. There is only one place to look and this is to Jesus. - Smith Wigglesworth

"Holy brethren, who share in a heavenly call, consider Jesus, the apostle and high priest of our confession." Hebrews 3:1

We can never just cry to God. We must also act. Prayer always leads to entering the fray. The movement of prayer is from God to neighbor. - Charles Ringma

Worldliness is that which cools my affection toward God - John Wesley

Affirmation: I put on, as the elect of God, Holy, and beloved, compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

If you knew the length, breadth, height, and depth of His perfect love for you, would you still remain anxious, stressed, and worried? - Joseph Prince

In witnessing we work against the Holy Spirit when we try to make everybody feel happy. - Charles Finney

"Anyone who lets himself be distracted from the work I plan for him is not fit for the Kingdom of God." - Luke 9:62

Paul allowed "crazy love" to rise up within his heart, which freed him from insecurity and fear of man. - Sean Smith

Where there is peace and meditation, there is neither anxiety nor doubt. - St. Francis of Assisi

Views: 3

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service