Albert Finch Ministry

God wants to enlarge you!

He wants your baskets to overflow--like the loaves and the fishes--so you can feed the multitudes, and pour into others (see Deuteronomy 28:11); so you would unreservedly say, "I am greatly blessed, and highly favored of the Lord.... Freely I have received, and freely I give....

VOCALLY AFFIRM THE FOLLOWING:

I am blessed going in and blessed going out. I am the head and not the tail. I am above and not beneath.

No good thing will He withhold from me. My vats overflow with oil. I am living proof of the Word of God working in and through me.

The same Spirit that raised Christ Jesus from the dead dwells in me. So therefore I walk in His Kingdom power. I walk in the Presence of the Lord, in step with Him. His fire surrounds me and His Glory dwells within me.

He has plans to prosper me, and to give me a future and a hope. I am a new creation, and as a child of God I obtain legal access to the throne of grace. I am an heir of promise.

Jesus Himself intercedes on my behalf. The Lord does battle for me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. His angels go speedily to do His bidding. All of heaven backs up His Word in my life.

He will never leave me or forsake me. He won't give up until His Word prospers in my life.... I cannot fail in Him. I put my trust in Him alone.

List 3 things that are going to change in your life based on these affirmations:

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY

Views: 78

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service